An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Catholics Post Here

dominicansoul

I'm a good Catholic because I'm apparently not suffering from bad lust issues. I was studying notecards, walking across our mostly pedestrian campus without looking up when a car drove by and honked the horn, "You get 'em Phil!" I didn't realize until that point I was walking straight into 30 barely clothed bleach blonde cheerleaders there for cheering camp.

I eventually went to the church to study my notecards and ended up reading and reflecting on several chapters of the Gospel of Matthew instead before I started. It was amesome. :)

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1313284540' post='2287298']
I met the "Mad Hatter" :|
[/quote]

Johnny Depp or the other one?

Im worse and more insane than the "mad hatter." Basically if I ever show my face on ds' property again her dad will re arrange it with a shotgun.

Edited by vee8

i'm a good Catholic because i went to Mass with my dad tonight at his parish (which used to be [b]my[/b] parish, until I quit. and i can't stand the place) because today is my parents' 53rd wedding anniversary.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313286583' post='2287316']
i'm a good Catholic because i went to Mass with my dad tonight at his parish (which used to be [b]my[/b] parish, until I quit. and i can't stand the place) because today is my parents' 53rd wedding anniversary.
[/quote]

We had a couple renew their vows after Mass for their 34th today. :) That was really nice of you though!

dominicansoul

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1313286319' post='2287312']
Im worse and more insane than the "mad hatter." Basically if I ever show my face on ds' property again her dad will re arrange it with a shotgun.
[/quote]
he has a thing against Canadians...sorry!

I'm a good Catholic because I went to Mass last night and it was so wondeful that I went back to Mass again this morning. (same church) I
would have liked to go again tonight, but I am trying to fight spiritual gluttony. Tomorrow is the Feast of the Assumption of
Mary so it will be amesome!!! I love Mass.

I am a good Catholic cuz they don't want me on the bad Catholic link. So. I am a good Catholic because I go to Mass every Day. I am a good Catholic because I read my bible. I am a good Catholic because I go to confession every 2-3 weeks. I am a good Catholic because I pray the rosary at least once a day and i pray the Liturgy of the Hours and I have a devotion to the Precious Blood and the Divine Mercy and never miss FIrst Friday Mass or Divine Mercy Hour at my church. I am a good Catholic because I try to fast. I mostly fail at that, but I try. I am a good Catholic because I don't watch tv or movies and only listen to Catholic radio. I only get Catholic publications in the mail and I love my priests. I am a good Catholic because I would like to die for my faith, a nice beheading would be fine. I am a good Catholic because I am a first year novice in the third order of discalced carmelites. I am a good Catholic because I am completey, totally, hopelessly, head over heels in love with My Lord Jesus Christ and I don't care who knows it!!! I am a good Catholic because I pray for all of my clients, even the ones that disgust me beyond belief.

I do lots of bad stuff too, but I guess not bad enough for the bad Catholic link. My good keeps breaking through. Dang it. I never fit in. I'm thinking something bad right now so I am going to go say my prayers and go to bed so it will be gone from my mind. Sorry about that thought.

Clare~Therese

Since I posted so much on the bad Catholic thread I feel obliged to post something here too.

I was a good Catholic today because I told myself that I was going to pray the rosary & the Divine Mercy Chaplet before I got on the computer. And I did.
I'm a good Catholic because I helped somebody at WalMart the other day, and I don't have a job there. Or anywhere. Lol.
YAY!

:saint2: