An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Catholics Post Here

dominicansoul

prayers for your gramma, BG.

i'm a good Catholic because i made dUSt say evening prayer with me last night. i'm a Bad Catholic because we laughed during said prayer.

You're also a good Catholic because you calmed me down in the confession line...from Florida.

I'm a good Catholic because I went to confession today, and actually didn't laugh at anyone at Mass.

LaPetiteSoeur

I'm a good Catholic because I bought a Fulton Sheen book called the [i]World's First Love[/i] and fully intend to read it instead of packing!

I'm a good Catholic because I didn't snap at any of the old people at Mass who haven't seen me in months who were talking about how I obviously was a bad Catholic and were gossping about me in the row behind me while I prayed; not that I could've moved or anything...

i'm a good Catholic because i tried really hard to enjoy Mass this morning, and to concentrate and follow along.

I'm a good Catholic because I helped my dad unfreeze the computer without screaming at him. That is a clear miracle. ;)

When he started slamming the mouse and yelling a lot, I decided it was time to intervene before something went out the window. :|

i<3franciscans

I never hold hands during the Our Father and I sing every song, whether I know it or not! I receive on my tongue and go to monthly confession(kneeling behind a screen of course) BUT I HATE Latin ...... shoot me.

I am a good Catholic because I suggested Peyton receive on the tongue, and she did. :) She is such a good girl! I love her!

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1312754228' post='2283108']
I am a good Catholic because I suggested Peyton receive on the tongue, and she did. :) She is such a good girl! I love her!
[/quote]

I love you for teaching Peyton that. I just love you. :spike:

I'm a good Catholic because I walked over to the parish to do my Divine Mercy Chaplet after I was done studying at school today.