An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Catholics Post Here

dominicansoul

I'm a good Catholic because I acknowledge that a lot of times I'm not a good Catholic, and that it is a reminder to me that we are called to strive for sainthood. :)

LaPetiteSoeur

I'm a good Catholic because I'm remembering to do Compline EVERY NIGHT this week. Adding Lauds again next week. So glad structure of school is returning!

LaPetiteSoeur

I'm a good Catholic because I went to the Catholic store and got three holy cards: Sacred Heart, St. Thomas Aquinas, and ST. CECILIA!!

I'm a good Catholic because while Phatmass was down on Wednesday, I went outside and got caught up on my Bible reading. And it was nice! :)

I'm a good Catholic because I intend to go to the parish to pray my Divine Mercy Chaplet after I finish recording these last six (and biggest) policy issues I have cards for. And this time there won't be a daily Mass for me to nearly interrupt. :huh:

I'm a good Catholic, because after the DMC I did this heartfelt and epic prayer thanking Him and asking for His aid and watchfulness, and for His Spirit to come down upon His followers. Then, like almost every time I do some epic praying that leaves me in awe of Him...I forgot most of it.

dominicansoul

I'm a good Catholic, cos I bought my mortal enemy a subscription to "Magnificat" for the next three years ...

missionseeker

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1313276834' post='2287221']
I'm a good Catholic, cos I bought my mortal enemy a subscription to "Magnificat" for the next three years ...
[/quote]
:hehe:

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1313276834' post='2287221']
[/quote]

Was it Vee?

And can you buy me one, too? One year is fine. Or six months.

Thanks. :|

dominicansoul

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1313278458' post='2287251']

Was it Vee?

[/quote]
lol, no not vee, vee is my best friend!! I bought the "Mad Hatter" a subscription. Hopefully her heart will change some.

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1313278458' post='2287251']

Was it Vee?

[/quote]
[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1313278971' post='2287259']
lol, no not vee, vee is my best friend!! I bought the "Mad Hatter" a subscription. Hopefully her heart will change some.
[/quote]

rotfl

hey

waitaminit

you bought your mortal enemy a Magnificat subscription and all I got was a Dos Equis?!?!?!?!? :mad: :cuss: :bash: