An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Catholics Post Here

dominicansoul

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Even tho I can't carry a tune...I sing loudly and proudly all the songs I know...If God gave me this horrible voice, then he DESERVES to hear it :saint2: :hehe2:

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

IAAGC b/c yesterday I was enrolled in Militia Immaculata (MI) and today I'm joining the KoC.

• 1 month later...

IAAGC because of this (see below):

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/121983-ok-this-is-crazy-razzle-dazzle/"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/121983-ok-this-is-crazy-razzle-dazzle/[/url]

Oh yeah!

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1340508121' post='2448189']
that makes you a lush.
[/quote]

it was only 2 glasses, therefore a good Catholic. :)

IAAGC because I am going to Confession this morning, and I made myself get up out of my nice comfy bed. and i'm going even though i haven't had coffee.

IAAGC because I went to Confession. Then came home, got C and we went back for Mass. And we sat with my gramma. And at the Our Father, when [b]people went in the aisles for holding hands[/b], I just did it for my gramma and to not make a fuss.

Groo the Wanderer

IAAGC because i got a snifty new St. Benedict crucifix I wear to Mass. Makes me look like a Cristero....que viva!

Iaagc because I didn't swear up a storm when I found out that I couldn't get the visa at the bolivian consulate ... A waste of a work day plus about $50.

Iaabc ... Because I just spent $100 out of budget

Iaagc because that $100 was spent on catholic books at a spanish catholic bookstore in queens. At least the trip was not a total waste