An Old School Catholic Message Board

The St. Monica Club

MissyP89

But then she'd want to know why freaky religious people were sending me freaky religious things, twin. :\

I've been told we're not going out for anything whatsoever for the next 3 days. Whatevs. I don't want to die anyway. :hehe:

MissScripture

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1314323174' post='2295010']
But then she'd want to know why freaky religious people were sending me freaky religious things, twin. :\

I've been told we're not going out for anything whatsoever for the next 3 days. Whatevs. I don't want to die anyway. :hehe:
[/quote]
Yeah, dying on the way to confession would be counter productive. :hehe2:

Archaeology cat

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1314313730' post='2294932']
Missy, don't forget your scapular (if you have one. If not, I'll be sending you one ASAP)

Also, I'm going to be doing some painting on Saturday. Does anyone want prayer cards? (Particularly, St Monica?) Just private message me the saint and address!!!
[/quote]
If you'll send it to England I want one, but if it's going to be trouble and/or expensive, don't.

MargaretTeresa

[quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1314351936' post='2295145']
If you'll send it to England I want one, but if it's going to be trouble and/or expensive, don't.
[/quote]

Let me check into it, and then I'll let you know. It might take a while. I have St Thomas More, St Michael the Archangel, and St Brigid of Ireland prayer cards to complete and mail. BUT I have to go to the post office today (checking for mail), so I shall ask!

ETA: Just tried to look at the USPS website to see, but that was no help because it just gave me the large envelope option. This will fit in a regular envelope. Gah....

Edited by MargaretTeresa

Archaeology cat

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1314359013' post='2295151']

Let me check into it, and then I'll let you know. It might take a while. I have St Thomas More, St Michael the Archangel, and St Brigid of Ireland prayer cards to complete and mail. BUT I have to go to the post office today (checking for mail), so I shall ask!

ETA: Just tried to look at the USPS website to see, but that was no help because it just gave me the large envelope option. This will fit in a regular envelope. Gah....
[/quote]
Thanks for checking into it! I was thinking of St Monica. Once you find out, I'll PM you my address if it's going to work out. Thanks!

MargaretTeresa

Archeology Cat - just asked USPS. It's a dollar to send, so no big. Just PM me your address and I'll mail it Monday!

Anyone else? Great Britain?

MargaretTeresa

It's no trouble at all, Faith.

Please pray for me y'all. Just found put my dad lied to me abt my bill for my summer class being taken care of and the bursar is threatening to cancel my schedule.

faithcecelia

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1314380873' post='2295313']

Please pray for me y'all. Just found put my dad lied to me abt my bill for my summer class being taken care of and the bursar is threatening to cancel my schedule.
[/quote]

Oh goodness, sorry to hear that. Praying!

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1314380873' post='2295313']

[/quote]

That is crazy. Praying. And thanks for the offer -- wish I still had a P.O. Box for these things! Maybe I'll have you mail it to my old Newman house and pick it up when I'm in town again. I'll think about it.

MargaretTeresa

Happy feast day of St Monica! I am going down to the farmer's market, and then making MORE prayer cards. Hahaha!