PhuturePriest Posted February 12, 2012 Author Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1329016423' post='2385709'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y[/media] [/quote] I've had it with the mindless videos that are used to make fun of me and my typos. I'm on my iPod, so typos will be common, and the videos don't compliment the chat. I think you should read a bit on being charitable. That is a big problem on this site, even for some of the moderators and moderator-type people.
Selah Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 Relax. We tend to be rather light hearted around here. It's nothing personal.
PhuturePriest Posted February 12, 2012 Author Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='Selah' timestamp='1329016767' post='2385714'] Relax. We tend to be rather light hearted around here. It's nothing personal. [/quote] I'm a very laid-back person, and I'm terribly sarcastic. However, it's difficult to be lighthearted and fun when all I ever see is comments that imply I'm an idiot.
Winchester Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329016682' post='2385712'] I've had it with the mindless videos that are used to make fun of me and my typos. I'm on my iPod, so typos will be common, and the videos don't compliment the chat. I think you should read a bit on being charitable. That is a big problem on this site, even for some of the moderators and moderator-type people. [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWoD2sQ9LiU[/media] Edited February 12, 2012 by Winchester
PhuturePriest Posted February 12, 2012 Author Posted February 12, 2012 All I'm asking for is mutual respect. I realize there's little of that in today's world, but being a Catholic puts you in a higher standard. I respect all of you, and I will treat you with respect. But if all I see is disrespect towards me I'm going to have a low opinion of this site and the people on it, and I'll see no reason to stay. Let's all be adults and treat each other with respect.
Jesus_lol Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329017142' post='2385718'] being a Catholic puts you in a higher standard. [/quote] LOL
Winchester Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329017142' post='2385718'] All I'm asking for is mutual respect. I realize there's little of that in today's world, but being a Catholic puts you in a higher standard. I respect all of you, and I will treat you with respect. But if all I see is disrespect towards me I'm going to have a low opinion of this site and the people on it, and I'll see no reason to stay. Let's all be adults and treat each other with respect. [/quote][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO30UxZG4Vo[/media]
PhuturePriest Posted February 12, 2012 Author Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1329016947' post='2385716'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWoD2sQ9LiU[/media] [/quote] Would Jesus be this disrespectful? How about Mary or any other Saint? You're being incredibly immature. I'm astounded, quite frankly.
Selah Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1329017224' post='2385719'] LOL [/quote] hush, heretic
Winchester Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329017274' post='2385721'] Would Jesus be this disrespectful? How about Mary or any other Saint? You're being incredibly immature. I'm astounded, quite frankly. [/quote] I am incredible. Thank you for noticing. If you weren't new to the site, you wouldn't be astounded. This is pretty much the quality of work I regularly visitate upon the interwebs.
PhuturePriest Posted February 12, 2012 Author Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1329017514' post='2385723'] I am incredible. Thank you for noticing. If you weren't new to the site, you wouldn't be astounded. This is pretty much the quality of work I regularly visitate upon the interwebs. [/quote] Why do you have little respect? All your comments do is prove my point. Men need to man up, and being respectful of others' opinions, even when they're the dumbest thing you've ever heard, is part of being a man. Learn respect for others, and you'll gain both self-respect and others' respect.
rhetor4christ Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329017142' post='2385718'] All I'm asking for is mutual respect. I realize there's little of that in today's world, but being a Catholic puts you in a higher standard. I respect all of you, and I will treat you with respect. But if all I see is disrespect towards me I'm going to have a low opinion of this site and the people on it, and I'll see no reason to stay. Let's all be adults and treat each other with respect. [/quote] Adults? Kid, I have shoes older than you!
rhetor4christ Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 (edited) But in all seriousness, I am one for equality in my house hold. And my significant other believes in this too "God created the human being in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." Genesis 1:27 Edited February 12, 2012 by rhetor4christ
Winchester Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329018023' post='2385727'] Why do you have little respect? All your comments do is prove my point. Men need to man up, and being respectful of others' opinions, even when they're the dumbest thing you've ever heard, is part of being a man. Learn respect for others, and you'll gain both self-respect and others' respect. [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn9E5i7l-Eg[/media]
PhuturePriest Posted February 12, 2012 Author Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='rhetor4christ' timestamp='1329018120' post='2385728'] Adults? Kid, I have shoes older than you! [/quote] I'm just under two and a half years from being a legal adult, but age doesn't matter. You can be ten and still act like an adult.
Winchester Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 You're only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
Selah Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 [quote]Why do you have little respect? All your comments do is prove my point. Men need to man up, and being respectful of others' opinions, even when they're the dumbest thing you've ever heard, is part of being a man. Learn respect for others, and you'll gain both self-respect and others' respect.[/quote] [color=#282828] [/color] Yeah Winchester, stop being such a pansy.
SaintOlaf Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329018450' post='2385733'] I'm just under two and a half years from being a legal adult, but age doesn't matter. You can be ten and still act like an adult. [/quote] So what's your excuse? All joking aside (and that's all I'm doing is joking with you), I agree with rhetor4christ (seeing as I am her boyfriend, and she mentioned me earlier). Some of the most manly men I know are stay at home dads, devout Catholics and amazing role models for their children and for others. Manliness doesn't depend on your machismo or how much hair you grow on your chest (or how thick it is) but how you lead, how you shepherd your own flock (your family) and how you stand in the gap when all others fail (Ezekiel 22:30).
Winchester Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 [quote name='Selah' timestamp='1329018701' post='2385736'] Yeah Winchester, stop being such a pansy. [/quote]Friends are like flowers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now