An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Quest!- Commentary Thread

PhuturePriest

brianthephysicist

He should check the ceiling for giant spiders (think Ewok movie size) and/or security cameras and/or if there even is a ceiling.

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1335037762' post='2421705']
after I eat, i get curious...

i wonder what is outside the window...
[/quote]

Good point. Better to NOT open the door if this is a spaceship......

but keep eyes open for spiders, too..... maybe check the ceiling & walls for other hidden things, too? Good idea, Brian...

brianthephysicist

Also, what is the floor surface? Is there carpet covering it? Rip up the carpet to see if there is anything hidden under it (such as notes, trapdoors, sammiches, etc.). If it is not carpeted, is it solid? With proper force, can he break through it?

Yes, and he should be carefu... after all, yoo would know if there is likely to be a grue, right, Groo?

Mikolbe pulls a machine gun from his back pocket and proceeds to massacre this thread.

[img]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/th_SmileyMachineGun.gif[/img]

One of these days, ARFink will return from his duties in the bakery and put us out of our misery....

(ARFink, one of these days you need to do an avatar for yourself in a baker suit with a 'super ARFink' inside..... ala Superman....

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-59vxZHZwB90/T1ZyaH1vLtI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/_2TKU9Wv7Gg/s1600/Superman-Clark-Kent-Christopher-Reeve.jpg[/img]

Maximilianus

MiKobe finishes watching 'Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo" with Crow T Robot and Tom Servo and then shows Crow how to do the eggroll.

Meanwhile on Earth the Conglomeration of Super Mods is planning a rescue mission to save the Kolbe, only none of them can figure out how to start the space craft.

(okay, any day you want to start illustrating the above sequence... no rush, you have until Wednesday.)

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1335211020' post='2422319']
Meanwhile on Earth the Conglomeration of Super Mods is planning a rescue mission to save the Kolbe, only none of them can figure out how to start the space craft.
[/quote]
TBH, if I was stuck in space, none of the other mods would be worrying about how to get me back.

tru life.

There would, HOWEVER, be the biggest mod party in the history of ever.

MissScripture

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1335211353' post='2422323']
TBH, if I was stuck in space, none of the other mods would be worrying about how to get me back.

tru life.

There would, HOWEVER, be the biggest mod party in the history of ever.
[/quote]
:|

MissScripture

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1335213184' post='2422342']
i see you do not deny this.

:sad2:
[/quote]
I can neither confirm nor deny the accusations against myself and the other mods. :|