An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Quest!- Commentary Thread

PhuturePriest

Me either! I hope this is as fun for you as it is for us.! Now if the board would just cooperate and not lock us out tonight..... :nunpray:

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
:( Look @ the keypad for wiring. Get yo Macgyver heads on u.s.a. phatmassers. Macgyver iz rated PG so i assume iz ok, so no shame Macgyver fans lets hit em up with a hail mary :) Mikolbes blitz on the keypad didn't work :) Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

brianthephysicist

See previous post:

[spoiler]
[img]http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/TRUTexturesT2G/Train2Game_Textures/TRU_ANIMATED_FIRE.gif[/img]
[/spoiler]

Seriously though, 1 use the TIME command (always look for Easter eggs)

and 2 put some weight on the table to see if it is strong enough to hold your weight. If so, standing on it should accomplish this. If not, fashion the cords from the computer into a primitive rope and use it like a grappling hook to pull the alarm.

(note: fashioning the cords can be either done as a whole piece where the cords remain intact or to pull them apart and tie together the smaller individual wires that make up the cord as a whole.)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

i love you guys :)

blitz the fire alarm with the broken keypad lol peg it at it

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Interesting thought about the possible Easter Egg.... couldn't hurt to try TIME

Has ML Kolbe tried slipping the piece of paper under the laser-chart projections-maybe he could read them if projected on a less dusty surface. (excuse word, dUSt)

To get to fire alarm pad, test table for weight and Stand on table and/or move computer to floor to stand on table; if too high to reach perhaps use hat to snag the catch on the fire alarm to pull it down (like a lever); I agree with Brian to use computer cords (ideally without unplugging cords) and or keyboard to reach up to catch fire alarm catch. I wouldn't unplug computer unless I had to, as we don't know if it is connected to running the ship/environmental controls, etc.

This is a great game!

Edited by AnneLine

He also might be able to lasso the fire alarm switch with his rosary beads and (after asking Mary's intercession) tug the catch down that way.... :pm:

brianthephysicist

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1335587257' post='2424269']

Has ML Kolbe tried [b]slipping the piece of paper under the laser-chart projections[/b]-maybe he could read them if projected on a less dusty surface. (excuse word, dUSt)

To get to fire alarm pad, test table for weight and Stand on table and/or move computer to floor to stand on table; if too high to reach perhaps use hat to snag the catch on the fire alarm to pull it down (like a lever); I agree with Brian to use computer cords (ideally without unplugging cords) and or keyboard to reach up to catch fire alarm catch. [b]I wouldn't unplug computer unless I had to, as we don't know if it is connected to running the ship/environmental controls, etc.[/b]

This is a great game!
[/quote]
I didn't even think about either of those. Good stuff!

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1335587257' post='2424269']

[b]Has ML Kolbe tried slipping the piece of paper under the laser-chart projections-maybe he could read them if projected on a less dusty surface. (excuse word, dUSt)[/b]

To get to fire alarm pad, test table for weight and Stand on table and/or move computer to floor to stand on table; if too high to reach perhaps use hat to snag the catch on the fire alarm to pull it down (like a lever); I agree with Brian to use computer cords (ideally without unplugging cords) and or keyboard to reach up to catch fire alarm catch. I wouldn't unplug computer unless I had to, as we don't know if it is connected to running the ship/environmental controls, etc.

This is a great game!
[/quote]

I knew you guys were smart. :)

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1335585224' post='2424254']
My previous suggestion was to stand on the table (move computer first)
[/quote]

CMom, yes you DID suggest this early on - we should have listened. (and we're remembering to pray for your son, too!)

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1335588750' post='2424286']
MIKolbe has a good team! :noevil:

Nerds and Literature Majors.... don't leave home (or earth) without 'em.... :cheers:
[/quote]

They're even better when they come as a pair. ;) :hehe: