An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Quest!- Commentary Thread

PhuturePriest

MIKolbe, I think I was too harsh with that last post. We need to work together or we will all punch holes in this vessel before the GM gets home from the bakery.

No miracle whip (fresh out), but will you take an olive branch held out in peace? I could put some olives in with the mayo if you like....

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sgHL5ORCcck/R87JRzvHVWI/AAAAAAAAAI0/K3cjfLIHLq4/S1600-R/Dove+and+olive+branch+mosaic.jpg[/img]

Edited by AnneLine

TheresaThoma

Hmmm most of what I know is all extragalatic stuff so I don't think that is going to help us much as far as figuring out codes.

Since paper seems to be scarce how about putting the table under where the star charts are and using that? I also second the idea for NOT pulling the fire alarm. If it sets off a sprinkler system things could go very very badly.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

With such high tech space modulators,there would be no firealrm installed unless it where safe surely? :)

Hey, this thread is an inspired idea, Arfink! Reminds me of dunnet.

Okay, let me try:

[CODE]
Kneel down.
Lick floor.
Take hat.
Wipe floor with hat.
[/CODE]

Edited by Innocent

brianthephysicist

You guys are too funny! rofl

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1335666291' post='2424634']
Since paper seems to be scarce how about putting the table under where the star charts are and using that?
[/quote]

Amesome idea!

Edited by brianthephysicist

Thank you, Brian. I think MIKolbe is mad at me... I probably did go too far... that is a pretty tough sandwich to swallow. I did apologize on the IAABC thread.....

That IS a good idea TT and glad to see you on the team Innocent! I'm not sure bout having him lick that floor... we don't know where we have been, so we aren't sure what is on that floor... Even if I did threaten to feed him spam, we don't want to get MIKolbe sick.... If he dies, we never figure out what happens!

I'd like to hope that 'no Phatmassers are/will be injured in the making of this thread" Tab, but I'm not sure we can count on it...

ARFINK.. .I hope you aren't working today, too? (bet he is, tho....)

Edited by AnneLine

Annie, Jason isn't mad at you. The secret is he's actually a teddy bear in real life. He just acts tough around here because it makes him look good. ;)

I know... but green eggs and spam on white bread, hold the mayo, hold the Miracle Whip is pretty mean. Even for Spammie Annie....

I also am tough but have teddybearish moments.

And mamma bearish moments

I think MIK and I understand each other.... As I said, I don't want him to die or get sick...

And.. I still have the SPAM in my cupboard.

Edited by AnneLine

MissScripture

Also, he used to be an equal opportunity noogie-er. He seems to have stopped doing that now...but maybe I shouldn't have brought it up...

uh... yeah... :)

Anyway, the lit majors have to stick together, yes?

Anyway, while ARFink is at work, I gotta go feed MY guy.... :)

Edited by AnneLine

MissScripture

I was an exercise science major, because it worked better with Physical therapy for grad school than anything English related. Plus, I tweak enough when I am reading and editing things. If I actually knew all the rules, my head would explode. I blame the high school English teacher to whom I was an Aide.

And technically speaking, I'm just a cousin to the lit-types; I'm a journalist. :coffee:

ETA: Their overstressed, underpaid, extremely macabre-minded cousin. ;)

Edited by MissyP89

actually, me too.... I graduated with a World & Comparative Lit degree, but it really was more applied theology and philosophy in a book jacket!

Wonderful preparation for counseling, though... .because we all share so much of the essence of who we are in what we read and write...

We NEED good catholic journalists... and we need WONDERFUL physical therapists - wouldn't be moving my shoulder or ankle without help from you and your west coast counterparts!

So... what can we do to help MIKolbe get back to Shea, the one woman who truly knows how to make that Guy a Sammich!

(I gtta run now, tho, so you guys keep on working the problem....)