xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 11, 2012 Author Posted August 11, 2012 I looked through probably a hundred pages of job listings and only found one that looks really promising.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 11, 2012 Author Posted August 11, 2012 Goodnight... or something like that. [img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-8KR98S-7roQ/UB9OSnDELDI/AAAAAAAACkI/TmxS9HcoFO8/s800/little%2520owl.jpg[/img]
arfink Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1344673554' post='2465962'] I looked through probably a hundred pages of job listings and only found one that looks really promising. [/quote] Oh well, now it's my turn to do that novena I guess...
brianthephysicist Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1344673554' post='2465962'] I looked through probably a hundred pages of job listings and only found one that looks really promising. [/quote] From my perspective, I think it's amesome that you found one!
BG45 Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 [quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1344700853' post='2466066'] From my perspective, I think it's amesome that you found one! [/quote] I agree. I literally applied to dozens of places just to get a job eventually at McDonalds at one point.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 11, 2012 Author Posted August 11, 2012 If I could get by with a job at McDonald's, I'd go that route for now, but I won't be able to. I just figured it all out and determined that I need to make about $1800 a month [i]after taxes[/i].
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 11, 2012 Author Posted August 11, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1344695281' post='2466023'] Oh well, now it's my turn to do that novena I guess... [/quote]
arfink Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1344711998' post='2466161'] If I could get by with a job at McDonald's, I'd go that route for now, but I won't be able to. I just figured it all out and determined that I need to make about $1800 a month [i]after taxes[/i]. [/quote] Oh dear. :/
BG45 Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1344711998' post='2466161'] If I could get by with a job at McDonald's, I'd go that route for now, but I won't be able to. I just figured it all out and determined that I need to make about $1800 a month [i]after taxes[/i]. [/quote] Well that stinks...
arfink Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 Guess I'm gonna have to step it up a notch so you can take MissScripture's suggestion.
MissScripture Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1344730445' post='2466272'] Guess I'm gonna have to step it up a notch so you can take MissScripture's suggestion. [/quote] I don't remember my suggestion...?
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 12, 2012 Author Posted August 12, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1344746173' post='2466391'] I don't remember my suggestion...? [/quote]
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 12, 2012 Author Posted August 12, 2012 YAY! We were hoping you'd figure it out.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 12, 2012 Author Posted August 12, 2012 (edited) It's come up... Edited August 12, 2012 by xTrishaxLynnx
arfink Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1344749105' post='2466405'] It's come up... [/quote] Just a bit.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 13, 2012 Author Posted August 13, 2012 I think I've spent the last 4-5 hours looking and I've applied for some jobs today, so... we shall see. There are over 23,000 jobs listed... hopefully I don't have to go through all of them before I get a call.
arfink Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1344816459' post='2466620'] I think I've spent the last 4-5 hours looking and I've applied for some jobs today, so... we shall see. There are over 23,000 jobs listed... hopefully I don't have to go through all of them before I get a call. [/quote] Hopefully not.
arfink Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 I'm taking you to the Como Conservatory when you visit, mmk? [img]http://api.ning.com/files/VPEeZCRpt8xE-xw6YkXVXYhxcn1A0DzqnqbZXw*iFtccNpIQXtECML3pmGWBDOQZjtW4CkH9dtBdSUKI0iSf9NjDhedYJUK0n8VI9mDZYGw_/ComoZoo141.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now