An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trisha's Multifarious Musings

xTrishaxLynnx

MissScripture

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1344730445' post='2466272']
Guess I'm gonna have to step it up a notch so you can take MissScripture's suggestion.
[/quote]
:huh: I don't remember my suggestion...?

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1344746173' post='2466391']
:huh: I don't remember my suggestion...?
[/quote]

:saint:

xTrishaxLynnx

I think I've spent the last 4-5 hours looking and I've applied for some jobs today, so... we shall see. There are over 23,000 jobs listed... hopefully I don't have to go through all of them before I get a call. :|

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1344816459' post='2466620']
I think I've spent the last 4-5 hours looking and I've applied for some jobs today, so... we shall see. There are over 23,000 jobs listed... hopefully I don't have to go through all of them before I get a call. :|
[/quote]

Hopefully not.

I'm taking you to the Como Conservatory when you visit, mmk?

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/VPEeZCRpt8xE-xw6YkXVXYhxcn1A0DzqnqbZXw*iFtccNpIQXtECML3pmGWBDOQZjtW4CkH9dtBdSUKI0iSf9NjDhedYJUK0n8VI9mDZYGw_/ComoZoo141.jpg[/img]

xTrishaxLynnx

Yeah I saw it creeping down the page lol... I was going to post in here earlier about how much I dislike writing cover letters, but then you came to my rescue! :proud:

That was the most fun I've ever had doing something I didn't like! Thank you :heart:

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1345012103' post='2467824']
Yeah I saw it creeping down the page lol... I was going to post in here earlier about how much I dislike writing cover letters, but then you came to my rescue! :proud:

That was the most fun I've ever had doing something I didn't like! Thank you :heart:
[/quote]

Dawwww, you're welcome.

[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-HvPVnBVi5fM/UCgjauIRhTI/AAAAAAAAEwU/_VViD3_E9Z0/s602/248612841900197179_d6Q5vWHZ_f.jpg[/img]