arfink Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1345466914' post='2470548'] I was just hoping that in 20 days maybe she was visiting. [/quote] I think you'll need to wait until October. Well, we'll need to wait until October. I don't want to wait!!
MissScripture Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 On Saturday, it was five years since the first time Roamin and I met in person!
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 20, 2012 Author Posted August 20, 2012 Craaaaazyyy. I remember that like it was yesterday!
MissScripture Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1345482691' post='2470642'] Craaaaazyyy. I remember that like it was yesterday! [/quote] I know! And now we have a little munchkin rolling around shrieking (and making farting noises with his mouth at the back of Church...such a little boy!) and it's just CRAZY! I feel so old, but I don't feel like I'm really any older than when we first met.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 20, 2012 Author Posted August 20, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1345483323' post='2470646'] I know! And now we have a little munchkin rolling around shrieking (and making farting noises with his mouth at the back of Church...such a little boy!) and it's just CRAZY! I feel so old, but I don't feel like I'm really any older than when we first met. [/quote] Yep! And I feel the same way! When I think about my chronological age, I feel old; when I think of how I feel, I don't feel old at all.
arfink Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 (edited) [s][b]REDACTED[/b][/s] is NOT old, silly. Edited August 20, 2012 by arfink
arfink Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TcoKxYv8NCQ[/media] Found this for you.
MissScripture Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 You people are so mushy its sickening! . (Please note I am totally kissing, since I have no room to talk after what PM had to endure from Roamin and I. )
arfink Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1345556351' post='2471215'] Please note I am totally kissing... [/quote] I might let you kiss Trisha, but you can't kiss me. Sorry.
MissScripture Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345561207' post='2471239'] I might let you kiss Trisha, but you can't kiss me. Sorry. [/quote] Stupid autocorrect!
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 21, 2012 Author Posted August 21, 2012 (edited) [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1345556351' post='2471215'] You people are so mushy its sickening! . (Please note I am totally kissing, since I have no room to talk after what PM had to endure from Roamin and I. ) [/quote] Now you get to be on the other end of that, lucky you! [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345561207' post='2471239'] I might let you kiss Trisha, but you can't kiss me. Sorry. [/quote] LOL!! [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1345561514' post='2471242'] Stupid autocorrect! [/quote] At least it gave us some good laughs! Edited August 21, 2012 by xTrishaxLynnx
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 21, 2012 Author Posted August 21, 2012 Now I get to go clean the kitchen. Mostly the fridge. This could be interesting... Alright, gonna put on some good tunes, and off I go!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now