Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Your stuff you did 3 days ago exhausted me just reading it!

Posted

Yeah, I was pretty exhausted after that lol

Right now I should be cleaning my room... instead of posting about the fact that I should be cleaning my room. :|

I need some motivation, as well as some upbeat music to clean to.

Posted

I know that feeling well... :| I'm thinking tomorrow I either do laundry or walk and then do slides for like 2 chapters. Saturday sleep in and then go to new cohort party. Sunday go to Mass and then work on dissertation.

However, I'm just posting to Phatmass also :P Isn't PM fun?

Posted

It is! Especially when there are actually people here and active! Which is why it's so hard to leave right now... haha.

And I guess the laundry vs. walking part I would decide based on the amount of clean clothes I had left. If you aren't going to have good clothes to go to mass Sunday, do laundry! Laundry is also a workout, IMO, even if it's not as good as walking.

Do you have to go to a laundromat?

Posted

I know what you mean, things are so hopping right now on the Phorum!

And it's across the complex, but we have a laundry room. If you don't do it first thing in the morning, you don't get a spot. I could probably do them Monday morning if I had to... :)

Posted

I've been cleaning for over an hour... why does it look like it's more of a mess in here than before!? :doh:

Posted

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1348193323' post='2484892']
I've been cleaning for over an hour... why does it look like it's more of a mess in here than before!? :doh:
[/quote]
That was me last weekend. And then when it was all clean, I couldn't find my shopping list!

Posted

Oh, I don't even want to think of all the stuff I'm going to be looking for after this purge...

Posted

Be like this:
[img]http://dispatchmag.com/wp-content/uploads/cleanallthings.png[/img]

Not lame (like me)
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwkgpvzoXW1qej6xj.png[/img]

Posted

LOL arfink!!

And amen, we super cleaned last week for the weekend visit, and I can't find anything now.

Posted

Got the room mostly cleaned and organized. New phone line is set up.

Time to turn on and set up the new computer :)

Posted

Progress not Perfection!!!!

"Housework done imperfectly still blesses your family" (FlyLady) (you knew I would, didn't you!

Flylady dustmoping her house in 2 minutes....

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdEYi3YOXpA&playnext=1&list=PLD6CFAD64611E3725&feature=results_video"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdEYi3YOXpA&playnext=1&list=PLD6CFAD64611E3725&feature=results_video[/url]

Posted

Yes, I had a feeling you'd reference her :hehe:

She's so funny! I'd never seen a video of her actually cleaning... that's neat! :)

Posted (edited)

Some of the other videos are even funnier....

I kept waiting for the laptop to go flying.....

One of these years for Christmas, my beloved husband will give me a bottle with 100 flies or something. I really need to expand my horizons....

Edited by AnneLine
Posted

Did you think hubby would get tired of the flylady vids and rid you of the laptop? Or were the flies going to carry it away? :hehe:

Well if he does get you flies you can tell him "at least you weren't able to get them off the window sills!" I am sure he really appreciates all that the FlyLady has inspired you to do :)

I have done pretty much nothing today. I slept in, got up and brought the dog outside to play, helped my sister prep for making breaded chicken tenders from scratch (usually I do the whole thing myself, today she did most of it! :proud: ) Gonna eat soon, and go to Mass at 6pm. That's about it. :)

Posted

Sounds like you're having a wonderful day today. I hope it keeps up for ya. :D

Posted (edited)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/94ymp.png[/img]

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9XiscmnKC9g/UF5wJ79482I/AAAAAAAADy0/LVU1tw_u30Y/s800/Screenshot%2520from%25202012-09-22%252021%253A06%253A43.png[/img]

Posted

You two are weird

Posted

HEY! <_< I resemble that remark!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...