An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trisha's Multifarious Musings

xTrishaxLynnx

xTrishaxLynnx

Oh, and I forgot to add "and then another hour with Jesus! YUS! " I hope you had a nice "sleepover" with Him. :hehe:

Call me if you want. :)

xTrishaxLynnx

Yeah... I must have been out cold. I need a new ring tone that isn't quite as pleasant and easy to sleep through, I guess. haha

xTrishaxLynnx

Right now it's the Eureka theme song. That is such a razzle dazzle show! Another to add to our list. :)

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345917074' post='2474113']
Nah, I just need to stop calling you in the middle of the night.
[/quote]

But you didn't. It was 6:30am :P

xTrishaxLynnx

I'm glad you go a nap in finally... you've needed a whole day off from work for a while. Now hopefully boss man doesn't have other ideas later on today. lol

Well, I liked today. Very relaxed and holy. Today's little victories:
- Mass.
- Nap.
- Loud music.
- Another short nap.
- Chatting.
- Drew a picture.

Tomorrow will be a new day of more amesome things. :) I thank God for giving me a big huge pile of graces today, it was pretty good.

xTrishaxLynnx

I went to Mass last night, so today I slept in, which was nice.

Woke up, took the dog outside, talked with my dad and sister for a little while, and just sort of hung out downstairs for a bit. They were all into watching Charmed, though, which is lame, so I came back upstairs before too long. lol

I listed a few things on ebay. Hopefully they'll sell so I can add to the "Move to MN" fund. :)

I applied for one job, as a shift manager at a store that is [u][i]way[/i][/u] closer than the account executive thing, and am now looking for at least one more to apply for to reach my goal of applying / sending in my resume to 2 or more per day.

I am now eating applesauce and drinking a much needed bottle of ice water. I let myself have TWO cans of Mountain Dew today :shock: Oh well, it had been a long time since I had any; back on track with the water now. :)

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1346033956' post='2474671']
You two are too cute!
[/quote]

Hehe, thanks :smile2: Hopefully we haven't made anyone sick with all the mushiness. :P

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1344104042' post='2462702']
I hope AnneLine doesn't blunder in here, she might get some crazy ideas!
[/quote]

AnneLine is slow.... but she does get around to reading stufff..... eventually. Crazy ideas, huh?? Any particular ones?

If you mean two owls on a branch, that didn't take a rocket scientist, buddy.... :) :hehe2:

If you mean job hunting stuff, I've been a-prayin'....

If more than that, I gotta go back and read it again, slower... but my cold-impacted eye needs a break first.....

Happy for the 2 of you, by the way....