Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Hey Missy :)

Sweet!! It finally let me post from my phone!

Posted

I love your new signature.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345663539' post='2472046']
I love your new signature.
[/quote]

:smile4:

Posted

The original quote:

Love doesn't care if it's hard.
If I was just after something thrilling and bubbly and cheap, well...
[color=#888] [/color]I wouldn't have picked love.
[color=#888] [/color]haha, I'd probably go get Mountain Dew and play video games

Posted

Y'all should double date in another thread.

brianthephysicist
Posted

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1345683923' post='2472261']
Y'all should double date in another thread.
[/quote]
You're right, I think this is a more appropriate thread: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/121898-papists-razzle-dazzle-stuff/"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/121898-papists-razzle-dazzle-stuff/[/url]

Posted

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1345683923' post='2472261']
Y'all should double date in another thread.
[/quote]

Yer jus' jealous.

Posted

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345686032' post='2472295']
Yer jus' jealous.
[/quote]
Papist no get jealous.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Sent my resume in to 4 different companies tonight, and still browsing through the job listings.

Posted

Yay! You're doing so well. :)

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted (edited)

I think I have a darn good shot at getting back in with a company I used to work for who just put up a big red "NOW HIRING" notice on their website. E-mailing them now... If it's anything like my past experiences with them, they'll probably be in touch as soon as tomorrow. :smile4:

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

I'm very excited to see how this goes. :) CONGRATS!

Posted

This is my 2,222nd post. So I have a present for you on this joyous occasion.

[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-G_4Uz2tqyHE/UDhei8ymtfI/AAAAAAAADAU/cKu1CkVV_-w/s800/two%2520owls.png[/img]

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted
:love:

Already have it set as my desktop background :smile4:

I giggle every time I see them! I mean, us... :hehe:
Posted

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8vpm715OX1rb6i5to1_500.jpg[/img]

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

That was my idea! :P

Posted

Gah, I need to stay up another 3 hours. ZOMBIEeeee

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345873818' post='2474009']
Gah, I [s]need[/s] get to stay up another 3 hours [with you.] [s]ZOMBIE[/s]eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
[/quote]

Fixed.

:harhar:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...