xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 18, 2012 Author Posted August 18, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345312850' post='2469744'] Date night idea: [img]http://creeperblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/creeper.jpg[/img] I'll send you a license code and setup instructions tonight. [/quote] YAY!! Can't wait! [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1345314974' post='2469758'] You guys are incredibly adorable. Arfink, I think you should draw a picture of the two of you. [/quote] He did once in a G+ hangout... I might have saved it somewhere, I'll have to look.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 18, 2012 Author Posted August 18, 2012 Oh, and I got my hair cut today. Will try to get a picture up in here later... leaving for mass in a few minutes.
arfink Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1345323882' post='2469796'] YAY!! Can't wait! He did once in a G+ hangout... I might have saved it somewhere, I'll have to look. [/quote] I got that picture. [img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-UAQIgxMGKnU/UB2KdVcKlgI/AAAAAAAACjI/Ogd4XF-VAqE/s800/index.png[/img]
arfink Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 I had my last night at the bakery tonight. SO HAPPY. It's officially party time.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 19, 2012 Author Posted August 19, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345344878' post='2469966'] I got that picture. [img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-UAQIgxMGKnU/UB2KdVcKlgI/AAAAAAAACjI/Ogd4XF-VAqE/s800/index.png[/img] [/quote] [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345345885' post='2469980'] I had my last night at the bakery tonight. SO HAPPY. It's officially party time. [/quote]
arfink Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 Well, we've mostly just been dealing with technical difficulties. Grrrr.
arfink Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 Ah well, it worked out OK in the end, even if we didn't get to play our game. I had a good time.
PhuturePriest Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1345102307' post='2468552'] Did you see the last one?? BACON S'MORES, PEOPLE!! You all should appreciate that! [/quote] Eh, I actually hate S'Mores. Don't kill me.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 19, 2012 Author Posted August 19, 2012 Yeah, I don't eat much chocolate and don't care for marshmallow, but I thought the bacon-obsessed PMers would appreciate the idea.
arfink Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 Instead of chocolate I prefer these: [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Gummy_bears.jpg/250px-Gummy_bears.jpg[/img]
MissScripture Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345436640' post='2470463'] 20 days. Heck yes. [/quote] ???
arfink Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1345437266' post='2470471'] ??? [/quote] It wasn't meant for you. That ones just for my Little Owl.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 20, 2012 Author Posted August 20, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345436640' post='2470463'] 20 days. Heck yes. [/quote]
arfink Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 [img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-8KR98S-7roQ/UB9OSnDELDI/AAAAAAAACkI/TmxS9HcoFO8/s800/little%2520owl.jpg[/img]
arfink Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 (edited) Talk to you again another night. Edited August 20, 2012 by arfink
MissScripture Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345438612' post='2470481'] It wasn't meant for you. That ones just for my Little Owl. [/quote] I was just hoping that in 20 days maybe she was visiting.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now