LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345759023' post='2473017'] You lucked out. I'm a native Dallasite. Clearly I got the short end in that deal. [/quote] Hahaha I have some family in the Flowermound and Plano areas. Dallas isn't too bad. Move to Austin!! Or come down and hang out for a weekend!!
Lil Red Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 Lina - sunscreen is your tattoo's best friend. just remember that, especially if it is colored.
franciscanheart Posted August 23, 2012 Author Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1345759123' post='2473020'] Move to Austin!! Or come down and hang out for a weekend!! [/quote] I do make trips down there occasionally. Have some friends with houses down there, and others that live there. And hey, maybe when you turn 18 we can have a phatmass get-together down there! (There are other phatmassers within driving distance.)
PhuturePriest Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 Can you mess up a tattoo's color because of getting sunburns?
franciscanheart Posted August 23, 2012 Author Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1345759415' post='2473030'] Y'all are all unlucky. Houston. [/quote] You've got that backwards. [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345759464' post='2473032'] Can you mess up a tattoo's color because of getting sunburns? [/quote] The sun fades tattoos over time.
PhuturePriest Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345759449' post='2473031'] I do make trips down there occasionally. Have some friends with houses down there, and others that live there. And hey, maybe when you turn 18 we can have a phatmass get-together down there! (There are other phatmassers within driving distance.) [/quote] Fifteen hours for me is well within driving distance. Just either get rid of this hurtful discriminatory rule that no one under eighteen can go or wait two years.
MissScripture Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345759217' post='2473024'] Lina - sunscreen is your tattoo's best friend. just remember that, especially if it is colored. [/quote] My brother used to work in a hospital and said he saw a lady in her late 60s who had a tatoo that looked like brand new. He asked her when she got it. She said she'd had it for 20+ years, but she was diligent about sunscreen and credited that with keeping it looking so nice.
PhuturePriest Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345759483' post='2473033'] You've got that backwards. The sun fades tattoos over time. [/quote] I suppose Miss Star Face should have thought about that before getting ninety star tattoos on one of the most easily burnable areas.
franciscanheart Posted August 23, 2012 Author Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345759541' post='2473034'] Fifteen hours for me is well within driving distance. Just either get rid of this hurtful discriminatory rule that no one under eighteen can go or wait two years. [/quote] You can come with your parents! And I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon, so, you can drive down yourself in a couple years. [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345759629' post='2473037'] I suppose Miss Star Face should have thought about that before getting ninety star tattoos on one of the most easily burnable areas. [/quote] Putting on sunscreen does a lot for that.
PhuturePriest Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345759691' post='2473039'] You can come with your parents! And I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon, so, you can drive down yourself in a couple years. Putting on sunscreen does a lot for that. [/quote] Ha ha. The mere thought of bringing them is uncomfortable... Must be a weird teenager thing. But I thought you planned on joining the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal? You don't have to answer that if it is a sore subject or anything. Or she could do that.
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345759449' post='2473031'] I do make trips down there occasionally. Have some friends with houses down there, and others that live there. And hey, maybe when you turn 18 we can have a phatmass get-together down there! (There are other phatmassers within driving distance.) [/quote] Yeah that would be razzle dazzle!! I can't wait to turn 18 in a couple weeks!!
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1345759415' post='2473030'] Y'all are all unlucky. Houston. [/quote] Houston is alright. Austin is better.
Winchester Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1345760380' post='2473060'] Houston is [s]alright. Austin is [/s]better. [/quote] fxd
PhuturePriest Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1345760229' post='2473051'] It was 56 stars... Geez [/quote] Well excuse me.
franciscanheart Posted August 23, 2012 Author Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345760076' post='2473047'] Ha ha. The mere thought of bringing them is uncomfortable... Must be a weird teenager thing. But I thought you planned on joining the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal? You don't have to answer that if it is a sore subject or anything. [/quote] You aren't mistaken. But what's your point? [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1345760641' post='2473066'] fxd [/quote]
PhuturePriest Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345760845' post='2473075'] You aren't mistaken. But what's your point? [/quote] You said you didn't plan on going anywhere for a while. Do you plan to wait a little bit before entering?
franciscanheart Posted August 23, 2012 Author Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345761121' post='2473079'] You said you didn't plan on going anywhere for a while. Do you plan to wait a little bit before entering? [/quote] beaver dam, son. You nosey.
PhuturePriest Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345761308' post='2473083'] beaver dam, son. You nosey. [/quote] You know what the irony is? I had an original post that ended with "If I'm being too nosy you don't have to answer, just tell me and I'll stop." but I went for the other one instead. I swear God does this just because he thinks it's funny.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now