An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would You Marry Someone With Tattoos?

franciscanheart

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345759691' post='2473039']
You can come with your parents! :) And I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon, so, you can drive down yourself in a couple years. ;)

Putting on sunscreen does a lot for that. ;)
[/quote]

Ha ha. The mere thought of bringing them is uncomfortable... Must be a weird teenager thing. But I thought you planned on joining the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal? You don't have to answer that if it is a sore subject or anything.

Or she could do that. ;)

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345759449' post='2473031']
I do make trips down there occasionally. ;) Have some friends with houses down there, and others that live there. And hey, maybe when you turn 18 we can have a phatmass get-together down there! (There are other phatmassers within driving distance.) :like:
[/quote]

Yeah that would be razzle dazzle!! I can't wait to turn 18 in a couple weeks!! :bounce:

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1345759415' post='2473030']
Y'all are all unlucky. Houston.
[/quote]

Houston is alright. Austin is better.

[quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1345760380' post='2473060']
Houston is [s]alright. Austin is [/s]better.
[/quote]
fxd

PhuturePriest

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1345760229' post='2473051']
It was 56 stars... Geez :P
[/quote]

Well excuse me. :hehe:

franciscanheart

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345760076' post='2473047']
Ha ha. The mere thought of bringing them is uncomfortable... Must be a weird teenager thing. But I thought you planned on joining the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal? You don't have to answer that if it is a sore subject or anything.
[/quote]
You aren't mistaken. But what's your point? :huh:

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1345760641' post='2473066']
fxd
[/quote]
:rolleyes:

PhuturePriest

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345760845' post='2473075']
You aren't mistaken. But what's your point? :huh:

:rolleyes:
[/quote]

You said you didn't plan on going anywhere for a while. Do you plan to wait a little bit before entering?

franciscanheart

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345761121' post='2473079']
You said you didn't plan on going anywhere for a while. Do you plan to wait a little bit before entering?
[/quote]
beaver dam, son. You nosey. :blink:

PhuturePriest

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345761308' post='2473083']
beaver dam, son. You nosey. :blink:
[/quote]

You know what the irony is? I had an original post that ended with "If I'm being too nosy you don't have to answer, just tell me and I'll stop." but I went for the other one instead. I swear God does this just because he thinks it's funny.

[quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1345757768' post='2472989']

Yes I do know what I want, which is either a small cross with a cancer ribbon around it, or a small cross with a dove to represent the holy spirit, something very small and simple. I was thinking the inside of my wrist because I want to be able to see it, to motivate my every action, to remind me of what I'm working and living for, and to remember who is really guiding me in my life. So basically the tattoo will be a dedication to Christ/Holy Spirit and one of my very close family members who passed away from cancer.

I have seriously researched a few artists in my area. I went with one of my good buddies when he got his tat, and I liked where he got his. My cousin also recommended a parlor in my area where she got hers, and plenty of my friends have recommended me places where they got theirs. I have narrowed it down to two places where I have gone with friends to be of support when they had theirs done. I have a lot of friends who turned 18 before me, and I live in Austin where having a tattoo is completely normal for anyone, hahaha.

Thank you for the help!!! :)

Yeah I have carefully thought out what I want. I just don't want it to be too overbearing on my body to where that's all anyone looks at. I wanted something small, and meaningful to me.
[/quote]tat does sound like you have thoght it out and would be something you wouldnt regret in twenty yrears I wouldnt raise hell if you were my daughter. :)

Both my girls have tattoos on their inner wrist. They said it wasn't bad but they are pretty tough.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1345761769' post='2473090']
tat does sound like you have thoght it out and would be something you wouldnt regret in twenty yrears I wouldnt raise hell if you were my daughter. :)

Both my girls have tattoos on their inner wrist. They said it wasn't bad but they are pretty tough.
[/quote]

The one time I try to like one of your posts and I'm out!

Question for anyone with wrist tattoos: how painful is it? That's where I want mine done but I'm worried it would be super painful.

franciscanheart

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1345761962' post='2473093']
Question for anyone with wrist tattoos: how painful is it? That's where I want mine done but I'm worried it would be super painful.
[/quote]
Where on your wrist? Inside? It ain't bad at all. Like scratching a sunburn. ;)

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345762438' post='2473101']
Where on your wrist? Inside? It ain't bad at all. Like scratching a sunburn. ;)
[/quote]

Yeah, the inside of my wrist. I want to be able to conceal it if I have to, I figure a wide bracelet would work. I don't think I've ever had sunburn, but that's good it's not too painful.