An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would You Marry Someone With Tattoos?

franciscanheart

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345755033' post='2472927']
Re: concealable and least amount of pain -- it'll depend on you, but honestly: inside of wrist (mine ins't huge but it's way bigger than I wanted and I can still cover it with a thick-banded watch), inside of upper arm (think of showing off your biceps like Popeye; it'll be the inside of the arm there, hidden when you put your arm to your side and easily covered by a shirt), thigh, or the meaty part of your hip (near the back).
[/quote]

How painful is the inside of the wrist? That's where I've always thought of getting mine, so I could conceal it with a watch or bracelet.

Nihil Obstat

I think it would be razzle dazzle to get a Benedictine medal on the inner arm, actually. Either side, but I am particular fond of the back portion.

franciscanheart

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1345758712' post='2473008']
I think it would be razzle dazzle to get a Benedictine medal on the inner arm, actually. Either side, but I am particular fond of the back portion.
[/quote]
That may be the only time ever that I prop a post of yours. :|

:lol:

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345758446' post='2473000']
You're in Austin?! Get out! :) Rock on. (I'm jealous.)

Good luck and send pics! :like:
[/quote]

Yep I'm a native Austinite, it's pretty legit. :)

Thanks, and will do!!

franciscanheart

[quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1345758966' post='2473015']
Yep I'm a native Austinite, it's pretty legit. :)

Thanks, and will do!!
[/quote]
You lucked out. I'm a native Dallasite. Clearly I got the short end in that deal.

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345759023' post='2473017']
You lucked out. I'm a native Dallasite. Clearly I got the short end in that deal.
[/quote]

Hahaha I have some family in the Flowermound and Plano areas. Dallas isn't too bad.

Move to Austin!! Or come down and hang out for a weekend!! :bounce:

franciscanheart

[quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1345759123' post='2473020']
Move to Austin!! Or come down and hang out for a weekend!! :bounce:
[/quote]
I do make trips down there occasionally. ;) Have some friends with houses down there, and others that live there. And hey, maybe when you turn 18 we can have a phatmass get-together down there! (There are other phatmassers within driving distance.) :like:

franciscanheart

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1345759415' post='2473030']
Y'all are all unlucky. Houston.
[/quote]
You've got that backwards. :|

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345759464' post='2473032']
Can you mess up a tattoo's color because of getting sunburns?
[/quote]
The sun fades tattoos over time. ;)

PhuturePriest

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345759449' post='2473031']
I do make trips down there occasionally. ;) Have some friends with houses down there, and others that live there. And hey, maybe when you turn 18 we can have a phatmass get-together down there! (There are other phatmassers within driving distance.) :like:
[/quote]

Fifteen hours for me is well within driving distance. Just either get rid of this hurtful discriminatory rule that no one under eighteen can go or wait two years. ;)

MissScripture

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345759217' post='2473024']
Lina - sunscreen is your tattoo's best friend. ;) just remember that, especially if it is colored.
[/quote]
My brother used to work in a hospital and said he saw a lady in her late 60s who had a tatoo that looked like brand new. He asked her when she got it. She said she'd had it for 20+ years, but she was diligent about sunscreen and credited that with keeping it looking so nice.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1345759483' post='2473033']
You've got that backwards. :|

The sun fades tattoos over time. ;)
[/quote]

I suppose Miss Star Face should have thought about that before getting ninety star tattoos on one of the most easily burnable areas.

franciscanheart

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345759541' post='2473034']
Fifteen hours for me is well within driving distance. Just either get rid of this hurtful discriminatory rule that no one under eighteen can go or wait two years. ;)
[/quote]
You can come with your parents! :) And I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon, so, you can drive down yourself in a couple years. ;)

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345759629' post='2473037']
I suppose Miss Star Face should have thought about that before getting ninety star tattoos on one of the most easily burnable areas.
[/quote]
Putting on sunscreen does a lot for that. ;)