An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random.

arfink

Hey ARFink... go check the MIKolbe born befor 1976 thread.... might find something interesting there....

Edited by AnneLine

Haha, saw your comment about don't try this at home. I do have a few spare pointers, but thankfully nothing strong enough to put an eye out. Well, except the 40 watt CO2 laser, that would indeed put an eye out, and probably leave scorch marks here and there. rotfl

Awwwww, you're no fun. :hehe:

The taquitos were possibly the most delicious culinary disaster I've made yet. They didn't hold together, the cheese we used didn't blend in properly, they weren't crispy, they made a huge mess, and they were GLORIOUSLY DELICIOUS anyway!

I'm also making Christmas cards on the laser. Woot!

So I didn't draw anything today, it was hectic!

I got up in the morning, did my morning thing, and then talked to my SD for a while. Then I talked to one of my bosses, who wants to order some laser-engraved things from me. Then I had lunch. Then I talked to my other boss, who told me I was getting a raise and also threw more work at me. (Funny how that goes, eh?)

Then I went to the post office to mail some cards and presents out. I went grocery shopping for a few things for a big dinner I was throwing tonight. I came home and helped get the house cleaned. Dug out my room, the basement common room, and the kitchen. I had to do the last bits of cleaning solo, because the rest of the family left to go to a wake. I prepped 8 pizzas. Waited for guests, they were almost 45 mins late. Guests arrived, bringing pie and Dr. Pepper. I showed off the workshop and laser, as J and M hadn't seen it yet. Started putting pizzas in the oven, wondering where the family was. They walked in the door moments after the first pizza was done cooking. We had our grand feast, and then after every last scrap of pizza was consumed they proceeded to clear up and play Settlers of Catan while eating pie. You can tell I've had caffeine, I'm barely coherent. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fun night.

Some weeks I swing from high to low so fast I don't wonder if something is wrong with me. If yesterday was wonderful then today was the slide from "OK" to "Meh" to "Yuk" to "Whyyyyy?"

I went to a funeral for a little baby boy. I rode in a car until I was carsick. I went Christmas shopping for several hours. I rode in cars some more. Now I have to stay up late working on a last second deadline. Phooey.

ARFink wrote:

Posted Today, 08:03 PM

Some weeks I swing from high to low so fast I don't wonder if something is wrong with me. If yesterday was wonderful then today was the slide from "OK" to "Meh" to "Yuk" to "Whyyyyy?"

I went to a funeral for a little baby boy. I rode in a car until I was carsick. I went Christmas shopping for several hours. I rode in cars some more. Now I have to stay up late working on a last second deadline. Phooey.

Who WOULDN'T swing from high to low with all that going on in one day!  EUCK!

Even with the deadline, take some time to breathe!   Praying for you!

Edited by AnneLine

Thanks AnneLine. :) Just when I get most whiney is when the Lord usually decides to come and fix things, and give me a big ol dose of humility in the process. But it's all good. Things are better than they seemed.

You me and the171 may be the only people on phatmass... and I'm gunna go pray LOTH soon.... so it may be just you & the 171... oh, and she's trying to learn the LOTH so you may have to hold down the fort alone!!!!   AAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!