An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random.

arfink

To Jesus Through Mary
OH.

I THINK TJ SHOULD COME TO FAITH ONLINE.

YOU MUST FEEL REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT THAT! ;)

Que es?

8 p.m. on Google+. You have to have a webcam though. Basically we chat for 4 weeks from 8-9 about how to live out Catholic social teaching.

Tonight is week 2 but they're welcoming stragglers. 

To Jesus Through Mary
8 p.m. on Google+. You have to have a webcam though. Basically we chat for 4 weeks from 8-9 about how to live out Catholic social teaching.

Tonight is week 2 but they're welcoming stragglers. 

Sweet!! I would so be in- but I am not totally sure how to work google+... But that does sound right up my ally. I might go tinker around with it for a while...

OK Guys... be kind, be gentle, be truthful, but loving.    And ask the Holy Spirit to come join all of you.   I'll pray from my part of the world....

Excellent... except you left Missy behind as a non-cloistered, non-nun.  Me gets text messages sometimes.... ;)   I'll send her love from all of you...

her internet went boom 5 minutes before the thing started.  She can't join you.  I thought you all knew that....   She's.... not happy.

Heading out the door myself now....

Edited by AnneLine

Well, I did not get all 30 layers cut out on the laser today before people went to bed. I can't run it at night because it keeps my Dad up. Oh well, I'll finish tomorrow. It's looking very very good so far.

So apparently one of my Youtube videos has ads on it. It's the only one I've ever used an ad on. I think I made a whole 67 cents on it since I put it up way back in Jan 2011.

That's more than I'd make in interest on my savings account in a year tho. :|

http://youtu.be/Xu01p9kGoFk