dUSt Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 Phatmasser - 12 props in 24 hr period. Church Militant, Regulator, Religious - 24 props in 24 hr period. Church Scholar, Clergy, Admin - 48 props in 24 hr period.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 If I do one of those online courses where I can be an ordained minister within two hours and a low, low fee of $100, can I get the 48 props?
Nihil Obstat Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1351540545' post='2499778'] seems legit [/quote] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UGJViy212lA/Tt1wZH2Fy3I/AAAAAAAAAJs/Y5cTzKVAMGs/s1600/too+legit.jpg[/img] [img]http://members.cox.net/kwhitfield/blogpics/gangster.jpg[/img]
homeschoolmom Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 Twenty-four is not going to be enough...
Nihil Obstat Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351540816' post='2499787'] Twenty-four is not going to be enough... [/quote] Seriously. I post way more than that, and obviously you are going to want to prop 80-95% of my posts.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 I can see a whole new argument for conversion. "Become a Catholic and you will get 12 more props!"
AnneLine Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 Wow... willl have to be thoughtful now.... but it does seem fairer to the Phatmassers... and will require the rest of us to have at least some discipline.... but I see some disappearing props from time to time in people's future.... when we have to go rob Peter to Pay Paul, so to speak....
To Jesus Through Mary Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1351543852' post='2499855'] That would be aPAULing... [/quote] I you and your sense of humor.
AnneLine Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 Would prop both of you, but... .well, here you go: I still have a full quota of ANNIE PROPS:
Mark of the Cross Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1351540545' post='2499778'] seems legit [/quote] [img]http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/7/17/680342e5-dfbf-4d0d-8168-c2693813b66c.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1351556175' post='2500050'] [img]http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/7/17/680342e5-dfbf-4d0d-8168-c2693813b66c.jpg[/img] [/quote] No, that one is totally real. Look, there are a bunch more. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6zw772CPL1qaj9xh.png[/img] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0xtr62Jyp1qzw88mo1_400.jpg[/img] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6zw7kHzrz1qaj9xh.png[/img] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6zw7sab351qaj9xh.png[/img]
Luigi Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 (edited) Rather than rob Peter to pay Paul, can we sell our unused daily prop allotment? As a fundraiser for Phatmass, of course! (It's reminiscent of selling indulgences, but nobody's gonna go to hell for it.) [size=2]I can't imagine using 6 props a day, much less 24... [/size] Edited October 30, 2012 by Luigi
Chiquitunga Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351540368' post='2499775'] If I do one of those online courses where I can be an ordained minister within two hours and a low, low fee of $100, can I get the 48 props? [/quote] just made me think of this credit to Francis Clare and MaterMisericordiae who posted about him recently in VS [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO8x8eoU3L4[/media]
PhuturePriest Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='Chiquitunga' timestamp='1351576688' post='2500213'] just made me think of this credit to Francis Clare and MaterMisericordiae who posted about him recently in VS [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO8x8eoU3L4[/media] [/quote] I was super disappointed when I learned he wasn't a real Priest.
AnneLine Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1351571965' post='2500182'] Rather than rob Peter to pay Paul, can we sell our unused daily prop allotment? As a fundraiser for Phatmass, of course! (It's reminiscent of selling indulgences, but nobody's gonna go to hell for it.) [size=2]I can't imagine using 6 props a day, much less 24... [/size] [/quote] Annie Propped.... (VS people know how to get creative with HOMEMADE stuff.... like props...)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now