An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Prop Limits

dUSt

Are you working on the props dUSt?  Freedom would like more than 12 in 24hrs because when I do use them, they run out really fast!

Basilisa Marie

You should sell a certain number of props per donation.

But that would mean enabling the prop counts, again.

He did. It's called being a Taco Chef.  I get 48 props...

...when we have props. 

homeschoolmom

you will have your props when i am good and ready to tell dUSt to give them to you.

And you'll do that when I'm good and ready to let you.

Sorry guys. The recent phorum "upgrade" seems to have caused performance issues. I should have just left good enough alone. I'm disabling props until I can find a solution. The prop system seems to be one of the main culprits for poor performance.

Oh, just figured I would mention it here then. The mobile site theme still has that issue with quote boxes not being shaded. Just so you are aware.

Oh, just figured I would mention it here then. The mobile site theme still has that issue with quote boxes not being shaded. Just so you are aware.

Thanks.

:saint2: My version of Prop for you, dUSt.  Thanks for all you do (and try to do!) for us.  It has to be super-frustrating for you.... and we can develop some patience... I GUESS.   (Advent is the season of waiting... maybe we'll get a surprise for Christmas!)

I seem to be having the same problem from my computer.  The shading shows up in the reply screen, but not when actually reading the phorum.

I seem to be having the same problem from my computer. The shading shows up in the reply screen, but not when actually reading the phorum.

Have you tried refreshing recently?