Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1353725880' post='2515542']
We have an open admin position available with unlimited props.
[/quote]
Hello there.

homeschoolmom
Posted

No.No.NO!

Posted

I'm the most beloved person on phatmass. My severe punishments would be accepted with joy.

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1353725880' post='2515542']
We have an open admin position available with unlimited props.
[/quote]

How about just the unlimited props for me?

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353727728' post='2515572']

How about just the unlimited props for me?
[/quote]
If you're running out of props, you are too generous.

Posted

I think the post quality is too high. I've really raised the bar, around here.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353728056' post='2515579']
I think the post quality is too high. I've really raised the bar, around here.
[/quote]

Maybe for the benefit of Phatmass, you should stop posting so much. :|

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1353728114' post='2515582']
Maybe for the benefit of Phatmass, you should stop posting so much. :|
[/quote]
You're being facetious, again. Clever babysun.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1353727803' post='2515574']
If you're running out of props, you are too generous.
[/quote]

Aren't we supposed to be generous??

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353728436' post='2515592']

Aren't we supposed to be generous??
[/quote]
You should be generous and use each and every one of your props. But you shouldn't request more. That's just greedy. You have prop envy and that's just not cool.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1353728790' post='2515602']
You should be generous and use each and every one of your props. But you shouldn't request more. That's just greedy. You have prop envy and that's just not cool.
[/quote]
Great. Prop pietism.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353728948' post='2515607']
Great. Prop pietism.
[/quote]
:|

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1353728790' post='2515602']
You should be generous and use each and every one of your props. But you shouldn't request more. That's just greedy. You have prop envy and that's just not cool.
[/quote]

What makes you the judge of my generosity? I am sole master of that.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1353728995' post='2515610']
:|
[/quote]
PM's longest functioning oracle, that's me.

Posted

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353728948' post='2515607']
Great. Prop pietism.
[/quote]

I'd prop you but I ran out...

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353729033' post='2515612']

What makes you the judge of my generosity? I am sole master of that.
[/quote]
Or hoard them for all I care.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1353729109' post='2515618']
Or hoard them for all I care.
[/quote]

I agree, you shouldn't care.

Posted

That just happened.

Posted

Maybe, dUSt, you'd consider a job share for semi-limited props?

Posted (edited)

You should sell a certain number of props per donation.

But that would mean enabling the prop counts, again.

Edited by Winchester

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...