Freedom Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 I think it's more frustrating to have poor performance on this site than when I run outta props.
AnneLine Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 We know you are working like an elf guzzling eggnog over there, dUSt. Way to go!!! Its getting better.... and thank you for giving us Private Messages again....
truthfinder Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 Goodness, everything looks like it changed again. But the shading works now :)
Nunsense Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 The feature I miss most is the search one because sometimes I like to search for a particular poster's posts and I used to be able to do this. But it is working faster now so I guess that had to go to speed up the database.
BigJon16 Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 Hey, remember that time when we were promised props and then didn't get any? Those were good times. Hey, remember that time when we were promised a video of FP singing and then didn't get one? Those were good times. Not.
PhuturePriest Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 Hey, remember that time when we were promised a video of FP singing and then didn't get one? Those were good times. Not. It has been postponed! I will be singing on your computer screen before you know it! If you like you can call me and I will sing like I did for Feather, but if not the video will be ready. :P
Anomaly Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 Oh, well, Anomaly, what can I give you that you value? Besides beer?I'm good with the adoration.
BigJon16 Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 If you like you can call me and I will serenade you like I did Feather. Are you hitting on me?
PhuturePriest Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 Are you hitting on me? I see what you did there.
BigJon16 Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 I see what you did there. Now you are stalking me?
theculturewarrior Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 I'm good with the adoration. I've decided that I like you, and there is nothing you can do to change that (I do not lack imagination). I will give you kindness and respect... and stage props.
PhuturePriest Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 Now you are stalking me? You better believe it.
AnneLine Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 (edited) :saint2: ^^^ props!!!!! ===================================== Again, Pheedback, not Phrustration: * Thank you for giving us back the shading on the quotes, dUSt! * I miss the little stars that used to tell us if we had responded to a thread, but it is a minor annoyance. * But the board is working better today, dUSt. It does seem to talk a LOOOOOONG time after pushing submit for the post to post. And I think that is why people are tempted (and giving into temptation!) to push the button a second time resulting in multiple postings. Is there any way the button could change color or something to indicate that the request to submit has been received but the elves inside the board are still running around doing the typesetting? IF this is easy to do, it might save a lot of double postings, dUSt. * Thanks for all you are doing.... Edited December 1, 2012 by AnneLine
AnneLine Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 Well... look what just showed back up! DUST -- this is for you and the Elves: :saint2: >>>>^^^ You gave this props
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 Hey, remember that time when we were promised a video of FP singing and then didn't get one? Those were good times. Not. Props are back and I propped this.
AnneLine Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 Board is doing a little better, although it can't decide if it is Advent or Ordinary time.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now