Freedom Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 Are you working on the props dUSt? Freedom would like more than 12 in 24hrs because when I do use them, they run out really fast!
Papist Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 ^ Prop Just doesn't have the panache of the button.
Basilisa Marie Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 You should sell a certain number of props per donation. But that would mean enabling the prop counts, again. He did. It's called being a Taco Chef. I get 48 props... ...when we have props.
MIKolbe Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 you will have your props when i am good and ready to tell dUSt to give them to you.
homeschoolmom Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 you will have your props when i am good and ready to tell dUSt to give them to you. And you'll do that when I'm good and ready to let you.
PhuturePriest Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 Hey, remember that time when we were promised props and then didn't get any? Those were good times.
dUSt Posted November 30, 2012 Author Posted November 30, 2012 Sorry guys. The recent phorum "upgrade" seems to have caused performance issues. I should have just left good enough alone. I'm disabling props until I can find a solution. The prop system seems to be one of the main culprits for poor performance.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 Oh, just figured I would mention it here then. The mobile site theme still has that issue with quote boxes not being shaded. Just so you are aware.
dUSt Posted November 30, 2012 Author Posted November 30, 2012 Oh, just figured I would mention it here then. The mobile site theme still has that issue with quote boxes not being shaded. Just so you are aware. Thanks.
AnneLine Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 :saint2: My version of Prop for you, dUSt. Thanks for all you do (and try to do!) for us. It has to be super-frustrating for you.... and we can develop some patience... I GUESS. (Advent is the season of waiting... maybe we'll get a surprise for Christmas!)
truthfinder Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 Oh, just figured I would mention it here then. The mobile site theme still has that issue with quote boxes not being shaded. Just so you are aware. I seem to be having the same problem from my computer. The shading shows up in the reply screen, but not when actually reading the phorum.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 I seem to be having the same problem from my computer. The shading shows up in the reply screen, but not when actually reading the phorum. Have you tried refreshing recently?
AnneLine Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 (edited) dUSt, I know you are trying really hard. This isn't a complaint - it's pheedback. I'm having the same problems with the non-shaded quote boxes.... and the quotes aren't showing who is quoted nor when the post was from. I'm now just cutting & pasting because it is clearer... Oh... and when doing an edit it is showing the ORIGINAL post and next few responses rather than most recent post and last few responses-- which can be important if one wants to review those as writing. Today the colors, bolding, italics, etc. - none of them seem to be working. And it is SLOW. (Maybe you are adjusting stuff?) On the positive side - it is making posts - it's slow but it tries hard. And the emoticons are working! :winner: :saint2: for the hard-working Phorum & webservant.... we are grateful, really we are.... Edited November 30, 2012 by AnneLine
theculturewarrior Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 Question, what are props? I imagine that we are giving each other stage props when I see this, but I am guessing that I am mistaken in that.
Anomaly Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 (edited) Question, what are props? I imagine that we are giving each other stage props when I see this, but I am guessinpg that I am mistaken in that.props are similar to Facebook Likes. They don't buy beer,so they're only valued by narcissistic egotists. Not that I'm judging. Edited November 30, 2012 by Anomaly
theculturewarrior Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 Oh, well, Anomaly, what can I give you that you value? Besides beer?
i<3franciscans Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 Thanks for trying to make every better dUSt. :) The phorum is moving a little faster for me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now