Freedom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352423015' post='2506790'] Don't encourage him. He thinks he is funnier than he really is, and that makes people give him pity laughs more than real laughs. [/quote] Actually I don't really encourage anybody even though many of you guys make me laugh, seriously.
kujo Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352423144' post='2506795'] By being a heretical Catholic like Kujo. [/quote] Oh, did you pop your nose out of dUst's behind long enough to catch your breath and write a post?
Freedom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352423087' post='2506793'] People actually adore dUSt around here if you wait long enough to see it. [/quote] I don't doubt that at all but when we love and adore someone, we give them a hard time too!
kujo Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352423405' post='2506801'] I don't doubt that at all but when we love and adore someone, we give them a hard time too! [/quote] We also give people a hard time that we don't love and adore. Case in point: I give dUst a hard time.
To Jesus Through Mary Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352422953' post='2506788'] Hey, keep in mind I am the one that came up with that theory (I really was if you look at the thread). [/quote] Oh good grief... Edited November 9, 2012 by To Jesus Through Mary
Freedom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1352423123' post='2506794'] Well, I think my pathway had something to do with being in favor of gay marriage and contraception. [/quote] Oh yeah, that would fosho take away your privilege for props, he was prolly being nice too.
MIKolbe Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1352423464' post='2506803'] We also give people a hard time that we don't love and adore. Case in point: I give dUst a hard time. [/quote] you are so fiesty!!
Freedom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1352423464' post='2506803'] We also give people a hard time that we don't love and adore. Case in point: I give dUst a hard time. [/quote] Only cuz he took your prop privilege away. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem as if you really like anyone. Yourself maybe.
Freedom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 No seriously though, I never had a problem with the prop limitations until I actually ran out!
Freedom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 So many good posts but not enough props. Such a bummer, mang.
kujo Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352423743' post='2506810'] Only cuz he took your prop privilege away. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem as if you really like anyone. Yourself maybe. [/quote] Dude, when you look as good as I do, there's really nothing NOT to like. But I am actually good friends with a great many Phatmassers off this site. I talk to MiKolbe and FP on FB all the time. Lil Red, cmom, Ice Princess, dominican_soul, BG54, missy, J_lol and his better half, Marie-Therese, as well. Prolly more whose usernames I don't know.
kujo Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1352423657' post='2506808'] you are so fiesty!! [/quote] You're just feeling froggy because Ben Rapelisberger treated my Giants like a 19 year old college co-ed in a Tampa bar last week.
homeschoolmom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352422160' post='2506772'] And what makes you believe that I don't contribute to anything? Besides causing a ruckus sometimes I'm not asking to take away from anyone, just to give us all unlimited! dUSt can do whatever he wants, if I was him I'd be the Santa Claus of props! [/quote] So you're suggesting that we pour more props out into the phatmass economy, thus diminishing the value of everyone's props. Nice. Suk it up and don't try to promote prop envy. [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352422283' post='2506776'] You actually work here and get paid for it? [/quote] I work here. I get paid in ponies and tacos. ETA: And props.
Freedom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1352424089' post='2506817'] Dude, when you look as good as I do, there's really nothing NOT to like. But I am actually good friends with a great many Phatmassers off this site. I talk to MiKolbe and FP on FB all the time. Lil Red, cmom, Ice Princess, dominican_soul, BG54, missy, J_lol and his better half, Marie-Therese, as well. Prolly more whose usernames I don't know. [/quote] Your avatar is scary. I'm pretty conceited about my looks too
Freedom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352424590' post='2506827'] So you're suggesting that we pour more props out into the phatmass economy, thus diminishing the value of everyone's props. Nice. Suk it up and don't try to promote prop envy. I work here. I get paid in ponies and tacos. ETA: And props. [/quote] Okay, I see your point, well said. Yes dUSt should not diminish the value of props. I guess I'll be Ms. Scrooge and be stingy with mine, BUT if I had more, I'd totally be more charitable with them! Dude, I want a pony!
PhuturePriest Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1352424089' post='2506817'] Dude, when you look as good as I do, there's really nothing NOT to like. But I am actually good friends with a great many Phatmassers off this site. I talk to MiKolbe and FP on FB all the time. Lil Red, cmom, Ice Princess, dominican_soul, BG54, missy, J_lol and his better half, Marie-Therese, as well. Prolly more whose usernames I don't know. [/quote] Let's not forget you also go out to drink beer with MIkolbe, and you apparently talk about me.
dUSt Posted November 9, 2012 Author Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='carmenchristi' timestamp='1351954646' post='2503453'] Also, I think we should be allowed to prop our own posts. Isn't that a great idea????!!! [/quote] Yes. Done.
PhuturePriest Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 Is it me, or does dUSt totally have a crush on Freedom?
Freedom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352436147' post='2506917'] Is it me, or does dUSt totally have a crush on Freedom? [/quote] Dude, what are you talking about? I didn't ask if we could prop our own posts but now we can, that's pretty neat!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now