Mark of the Cross Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351565552' post='2500142'] No, that one is totally real. Look, there are a bunch more. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6zw772CPL1qaj9xh.png[/img] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0xtr62Jyp1qzw88mo1_400.jpg[/img] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6zw7kHzrz1qaj9xh.png[/img] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6zw7sab351qaj9xh.png[/img] [/quote] Lol
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 Can you increase my props? You know, the Baptists are offering me 35 props if I become a Baptist. But, they have communion with grape juice. Seems to lack something somehow.
Ed Normile Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 This begs the question, how does one become a Church Militant ? And if there are any catholic anthropods who frequent the Phatmass forum would they be given proper acknowledgement through the name Catholic Millipede ? ed
Mark of the Cross Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 I've evolved beyond the need for props. I use a motorized wheel chair.
Freedom Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1351894208' post='2503125'] There isn't. [/quote] Adios mundo cruel!
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted November 3, 2012 Posted November 3, 2012 Oh I thought it was midnight to midnight not 24 hours thank you for the explaination
carmenchristi Posted November 3, 2012 Posted November 3, 2012 Can I prop this whole thread? Anyway, I think I only used all my props once, and it was most likely all in the lame board:) so I'd be all for selling unused props
carmenchristi Posted November 3, 2012 Posted November 3, 2012 Also, I think we should be allowed to prop our own posts. Isn't that a great idea????!!!
Mark of the Cross Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 [quote name='carmenchristi' timestamp='1351954646' post='2503453'] Also, I think we should be allowed to prop our own posts. Isn't that a great idea????!!! [/quote] There's not enough props to do my posts justice!
Freedom Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 dUSt, can you please up the props for us peasants? I ran out and I want to throw myself on the floor and have a tantrum. Have a heart mang, please.
Freedom Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 [quote name='carmenchristi' timestamp='1351954646' post='2503453'] Also, I think we should be allowed to prop our own posts. Isn't that a great idea????!!! [/quote] It's a fabulous idea if you love yourself.
carmenchristi Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352405645' post='2506632'] It's a fabulous idea if you love yourself. [/quote] Well in order to love your neighbor as yourself, you first have to love yourself, right? Anyway, I never have anything to say that is interesting enough for other people to prop... Lol so at least if I prop myself I don't feel like such a loser! even though that makes more of a loser hahah!
Freedom Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 You're funny... exactly. Oh my, she actually propped herself, what a loser, mang.
Mark of the Cross Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352407112' post='2506639'] You're funny... exactly. Oh my, she actually propped herself, what a loser, mang. [/quote] Self props could appear as an anonymous admirer.
Freedom Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 [quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1352413465' post='2506683'] Self props could appear as an anonymous admirer. [/quote] But wouldn't it say your username gave you props? I guess dUSt can change it and have it say, "An anonymous admirer propped this." That'd be so cool mang!
Mark of the Cross Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352414836' post='2506700'] But wouldn't it say your username gave you props? I guess dUSt can change it and have it say, "An anonymous admirer propped this." That'd be so cool mang! [/quote] I want one that says a conceited narcissist propped this post. That would be so cool to have one say that.
Freedom Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 [quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1352416994' post='2506724'] I want one that says a conceited narcissist propped this post. That would be so cool to have one say that. [/quote] You're uproarious!
Freedom Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 [color=#222222][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)] Yaay I have props again. I demand more though. How about unlimited all around? Be liberal in that way dUSt, share the wealth![/background][/size][/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now