An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Prop Limits

dUSt

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='carmenchristi' timestamp='1351954646' post='2503453']
Also, I think we should be allowed to prop our own posts. Isn't that a great idea????!!!
[/quote]
There's not enough props to do my posts justice!

dUSt, can you please up the props for us peasants? I ran out and I want to throw myself on the floor and have a tantrum. Have a heart mang, please.

[quote name='carmenchristi' timestamp='1351954646' post='2503453']
Also, I think we should be allowed to prop our own posts. Isn't that a great idea????!!!
[/quote]

It's a fabulous idea if you love yourself.

carmenchristi

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352405645' post='2506632']

It's a fabulous idea if you love yourself.
[/quote]
Well in order to love your neighbor as yourself, you first have to love yourself, right? Anyway, I never have anything to say that is interesting enough for other people to prop... Lol so at least if I prop myself I don't feel like such a loser! ;) even though that makes more of a loser hahah!

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352407112' post='2506639']
You're funny... exactly. Oh my, she actually propped herself, what a loser, mang. :hehe2:
[/quote]
Self props could appear as an anonymous admirer.

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1352413465' post='2506683']
Self props could appear as an anonymous admirer.
[/quote]

But wouldn't it say your username gave you props? I guess dUSt can change it and have it say, "An anonymous admirer propped this." That'd be so cool mang!

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352414836' post='2506700']

But wouldn't it say your username gave you props? I guess dUSt can change it and have it say, "An anonymous admirer propped this." That'd be so cool mang!
[/quote]
I want one that says a conceited narcissist propped this post. That would be so cool to have one say that. :hehe2:

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1352416994' post='2506724']
I want one that says a conceited narcissist propped this post. That would be so cool to have one say that. :hehe2:
[/quote]

:lol: You're uproarious!

[color=#222222][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

Yaay I have props again. I demand more though. How about unlimited all around? Be liberal in that way dUSt, share the wealth![/background][/size][/font][/color]

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352417386' post='2506730']

[color=#222222][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Yaay I have props again. I demand more though. How about unlimited all around? Be liberal in that way dUSt, share the wealth![/background][/size][/color]
[/quote]

How about we just take some away from the admins who have more because they work here and redistribute them to the regular phatmasser posters who just don't do anything but post here. :|

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352417386' post='2506730']

[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Yaay I have props again. I demand more though. How about unlimited all around? Be liberal in that way dUSt, share the wealth![/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I remember once I was out early on in the day and I wanted more but knew I wouldn't for a long time, so I thought I would be witty about it. I realized I come from farm country, I realized these two words rhymed, and so I made a thread where I said "Lord, please bless me with bountiful props." I also threw in something about forgiving dUSt "for he knows not what he does".

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352420266' post='2506751']
How about we just take some away from the admins who have more because they work here and redistribute them to the regular phatmasser posters who just don't do anything but post here. :|
[/quote]

And what makes you believe that I don't contribute to anything? Besides causing a ruckus sometimes :hehe2:

I'm not asking to take away from anyone, just to give us all unlimited! dUSt can do whatever he wants, if I was him I'd be the Santa Claus of props!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352420921' post='2506760']

I remember once I was out early on in the day and I wanted more but knew I wouldn't for a long time, so I thought I would be witty about it. I realized I come from farm country, I realized these two words rhymed, and so I made a thread where I said "Lord, please bless me with bountiful props." I also threw in something about forgiving dUSt "for he knows not what he does".
[/quote]

Haha... and did it work?

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352420266' post='2506751']
[/quote]

You actually work here and get paid for it?