Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352436486' post='2506919']
Dude, what are you talking about? I didn't ask if we could prop our own posts but now we can, that's pretty neat!
[/quote]

You mentioned it, and he automatically went for it. He is at your beck and call. Ask him to make me a Church Militant while you are at it. We can all really benefit from the power you hold over him.

Posted

No, that wasn't me. I didn't ask if we could prop ourself, you have mistaken me for somebody else, sorry.

carmenchristi
Posted

Cool... Looks like the self propping idea was a hit! I'm so cool!

homeschoolmom
Posted

I think it's sad and pathetic to have to prop your own posts.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

I have never given props to my own post. So many just once...

carmenchristi
Posted

[quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1352470380' post='2507140']
I have never given props to my own post. So many just once...
[/quote]

Yeah, same here... So in addition to being avvesome I am also very humble!

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352469810' post='2507138']
I think it's sad and pathetic to have to prop your own posts.
[/quote]

I find it humorious and I laugh whenever I see someone prop their own post.

[quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1352470380' post='2507140']
I have never given props to my own post. So many just once...
[/quote]

It's a new privledge.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352507863' post='2507478']
I find it humorious and I laugh whenever I see someone prop their own post.
[/quote]
:|

carmenchristi
Posted

Hsm.... Don't be a party pooper! This is for fun!

carmenchristi
Posted

Maybe we belong on the lame board because its lame fun... But whatever ;)

Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352469810' post='2507138']
I think it's sad and pathetic to have to prop your own posts.
[/quote]
Someone has to do the really important jobs!

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352513854' post='2507535']
:|
[/quote]

We just don't have the same sense of humor.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Your keen observation may have missed noting that I propped the post stating that I thought it was lame to prop one's own posts. :| Others did not miss that observation and that's why it's a crazy dope post, yo.

Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352637468' post='2508085']
Your keen observation may have missed noting that I propped the post stating that I thought it was lame to prop one's own posts. :| Others did not miss that observation and that's why it's a crazy dope post, yo.
[/quote]
do you have an alternative user name '5 others' ?

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Dust, I need at least 50 more props. You haven't given me anywhere near enough.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I just ran out... I demand more props!

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353703929' post='2515342']
I just ran out... I demand more props!
[/quote]
:hippie:

Posted (edited)

tacos for props? AnneLine is a good cook..... when she is healthy.....

Edited by AnneLine
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1352949374' post='2510294']
Dust, I need at least 50 more props. You haven't given me anywhere near enough.
[/quote]
We have an open admin position available with unlimited props.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...