An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random Part Two!

arfink

Man, that croutons in the debate table turns the :Wall: up to 11 and a half. I am going to go draw something instead.

To Jesus Through Mary

So Fink I thought you might appreciate this since he had to hear me complain about this so much- my pastor wrote me a letter of recommendation for me. Dude- he said some of the nicest things about me. I couldn't believe he wrote the letter. You know you were right about him and the whole not able to do the affirmation thing to someone. I will say, since everything went down he has been amazing. A true rock in my life. Goes to show I shouldn't be so quick to judge. But dang you remember the beginning of this school year? Hahaha, wow that was a whole other story. I wasn't sure that man was human :P 

So Fink I thought you might appreciate this since he had to hear me complain about this so much- my pastor wrote me a letter of recommendation for me. Dude- he said some of the nicest things about me. I couldn't believe he wrote the letter. You know you were right about him and the whole not able to do the affirmation thing to someone. I will say, since everything went down he has been amazing. A true rock in my life. Goes to show I shouldn't be so quick to judge. But dang you remember the beginning of this school year? Hahaha, wow that was a whole other story. I wasn't sure that man was human :P

Cool! Well, maybe he just does it better in writing? It sure seems so anyway. :)

To Jesus Through Mary

I dunno. I am sure thankful for the recommendation anyway. Hopefully it will help with the job hunt. St Joseph the Worker- PRAY FOR US! 

I dunno. I am sure thankful for the recommendation anyway. Hopefully it will help with the job hunt. St Joseph the Worker- PRAY FOR US! 

Yup, for us and for everyone else around here who needs work. Which these days is most of us. :P

color+corrected+steampunk+vacuum.JPG

A painting I did last night. I tried to scan it as best I could, and it still turned out horrible. Oh well. The colors are much nicer in person. This was made for my friend Lisa. :)

I GOT THE JOB!

So I will now be working for TLC Options for Women, as their social media / website / geek type person.

brianthephysicist

I GOT THE JOB!

So I will now be working for TLC Options for Women, as their social media / website / geek type person.

Awesome news bro. Glad to hear it.

I believe this calls for a round of drinks!

133912013031.gif

You couldn't have asked for a better job if God placed it in your lap.

Oh, wait.

CONGRATS, dude!!! I hope you'll be much happier there.

^^^ ARFink, if you are following those directions, and they make sense to you, I don't think you should take that new job. 

I think you should call your doctor instead.

:hehe:

I found that on someone's website, and thought it was quite hilarious. :)

xTrishaxLynnx

dueling-pianos.jpg

I still can't read it through out loud without bursting into a fit of laughter! rotfl