An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random Part Two!

arfink

Again, yes, several times a day... .and sometimes several pokes of the cell phone are needed... the alarm alone, just doesn't cut it....... :blush: :blush: :blush:

My family keeps threatening to get me one of those alarm clocks that fly away as soon as the alarm goes off. Although knowing me I'd probably just get up , turn off the alarm, and then go back to bed. 

WE are a scary trinity.  Who is going to strt the poking... or will we all sleep in a huddle like a bunch of sloths?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssa7LMeC_Bw[/media]

Oh yeah.....    and now off to my 10:30 appt....

Update time. :)

I had a job interview today at 1PM. It went really well. I held my own, and answered all the questions real well. We had a good conversation too. I think the man who is doing the hiring really likes me, and while he couldn't say I was hired, I am hopeful he is wanting to convince the board to authorize hiring me. It was nerve wracking and very exciting.

A friend helped me dig up some more leads today in case that one doesn't work out.

It's funky. Sounds like college. Lots of cheap compression filters and the guitar samples from Fruity Loops. Basically, this is what the first 10 years of the new millennium sounded like.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv3mVmD3uRE[/media]

Guess who got a new tag?

So... are you gonna add some dogtags on your bunny-king logo?

photo-13544.jpg?_r=1336592393

.....................^^^.............................................

HE NEEDS SOME RIGHT THERE... KINDA LIKE A MEDAL....

Edited by AnneLine

Well I don't know about modifying my avatar, but maybe a small something. Who knows.

Today I'm making some more engravings. Copies of the Madonna. I'm also making some video footage of the process so that people can see it.

Guess who got a new tag?

<--- This guy.

Totally just realized you never had one. :O But well earned, nonetheless.