An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

MissScripture

Yeah, it is.

Interviewed the vet again and FINALLY got the clarity I need to tell my pet story well. Now to tear down the wall of writer's block, and then go home to enjoy this weather! I wore my most favorite spring outfit and sandals. Today I feel genuinely beautiful and happy. One day at a time...

Lucky! It is supposed to snow some more this week. I miss Spring.

Papist is just full of himself since they renamed the peanut butter cup for him in honor of baby papist.  :P

photo-11423.jpg?_r=1365373570

Edited by AnneLine

I know, I don't understand it either. I love nuts, but when you grind them up into butter I can't handle it. I think it's a texture thing.

It's that time of year again...if the phorum could read HTML, I'd make the following text scroll and sparkle in neon colors:

SUMMER THINGS TO DO LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been sitting on the assignment for a while but decided to get started today. If I can, I'd like to get 125 things on the list this year. So today I've been calling all over the known universe reintroducing myself and asking for event emails.

And of course, spelling my last name.

Over.

And over.

And over.

:hehe:

Edited by MissyP89

Peanut butter is nasty.

That's what we have everyday for lunch. And our guests get extra think sammiches.  

That's what we have everyday for lunch. And our guests get extra think sammiches.  

Great! I will offer it up for an increase of compassion and charity for my host. ;)