An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

Again. Ideal world. 

:P

Besides if you have office hours before 10, it's ASKING for no ne to show up. lol

Never mind, you win through logic. :P

missionseeker

That Awkward Moment when you tell your mom that you got an email from your old advisor and she asks if he told you you were wasting your talent away....

what?! the what!?

Now I'm having a crisis of identity. I was quite happy doing this choir thing. Plus I don't have the experience I'd like to just start somewhere else. 

What?!?

Plus, I made the choir sound awesome and that is NOT a waste. (they made it sound awesome, I just helped them get there, but still...wth?)

missionseeker

If you're going at the end of August and if I have a job I might be able to rent a car. Just saying.

I'm going to Charlotte in August to chill with the Papists.

SNC is May 11.

But you should still rent a car. Birthday drinks on me.

missionseeker

I can't rent until I turn 25 at the end of August. See? And Charlotte is not too bad of a drive. JUST SAYIN

FutureCarmeliteClaire

My rib is excited to see you. :|

:P

Papist was kind enough to invite B and I to visit after the Pittsburgh trip. Take it up with him. :idontknow:

missionseeker

I hope you know that if I was able to be in NC at the same time as you, it would not depend on an invitation from Papist. :|  Not that it wouldn't be cool and all, but. uh, yeah. I'd go any way. :|