Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

nobody invited me..

but whatever...

Nobody invited me either. :|

You both are invited.

Let it be written. Let it be done.

PhuturePriest

All of my favorite people to drink with...

How can all of your favorite people to drink with be there if I'm not there? I mean, I can't drink alcohol and I hate it anyway, but I could order a pop instead and everyone can make jokes about me being a fetus! Think of the possibilities!

How can all of your favorite people to drink with be there if I'm not there? I mean, I can't drink alcohol and I hate it anyway, but I could order a pop instead and everyone can make jokes about me being a fetus! Think of the possibilities!

I did think of the possibilities. And that is the problem.

PhuturePriest

I did think of the possibilities. And that is the problem.

Yeah. Also, I'm a really, really talkative person. I'm like the guy version of Anne of Green Gables. I could have a conversation with someone and be the only person that said something the entire time.

brianthephysicist

I'd have you pick me up. The boys probably wouldn't even notice me gone. LOL

Yes we would.

You both are invited.

Let it be written. Let it be done.

Yay!

missionseeker

Well, Melissa, give me dates. I'll see what, if anything, I can do. No promises. Don't even get your hopes up. 

For a brief while I considered doing some work tonight. My head really hasn't been in the game lately, and my guilty conscience stings for it.

But then I reminded myself my magazine is ready well before deadline, I am already started on the next issue and -- hello -- I am home. It is okay to just enjoy being home. 

So instead, I made myself a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream and am going to read until I get tired. And then I'm going to bed early. (Just typing that out makes me feel a little spoiled!)

I seriously need to do this once a week. Good for my waterlogged soul.

Every now and then, there is a plus side to being done school.

Edited by MissyP89

brianthephysicist

Everything seems to be okay with Dr W and the class.  

I guess this comes back to what my cousin J would always say about me.  I'm always extremely punctual, except once in a blue moon I completely mess up and miss it by over an hour.

So today, one of our sister papers in Michigan published a graphic called "How to Make a Pressure Cooker Bomb."

Really. Seriously.