An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

brianthephysicist

Sure we're legit, but policy is policy and my pastor is firm. We will see. 

I am leaning toward either afternoon (1 or 2) or morning (11ish). As long as I don't have to wait til like 5 to see you, I'm open to pretty much anything.

It won't be a problem.  

Those times mean we probably won't have any rainbows, but oh well.  That's not the important part anyway, that was just a fun aside.

Your certainty is comforting. And yes, we don't need rainbows. It's still naturally bright inside even on a cloudy day. 

I am feeling better this afternoon, but it took a lot of work to get there. Doing lots of little things for next month's issue and the Things to Do List. I get the ad sheets tonight, so I'll be busy budgeting, and I have an acupuncturist calling around 7:30.

Just thankful I have the ability to work. I'll be OK. 

Hmmmm...they sold three half-page ads this month. Good to see. It makes it tricky to get my necessary content in the magazine, but it also means I have more stories to save for upcoming issues.

We'll see what kind of budget I can come up with.

I'VE REDONE THIS BUDGET SIX TIMES. Someday I'll come up with one that works...

This lady's gonna burn the midnight oil tonight.

Oh my gosh, can we PLEASE build a giant menu fort together and eat our dinner under it? That would be so much fun.

You should let us build a blanket fort with your minis.

Hi, my name is Melissa, and I'm five.

Edited by MissyP89

missionseeker

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. I need help finding a good one. 

I realize this opens me up to outrageous suggestions, but. whatevs. 

You looked amazing red.

I know that doesn't say anything about the cut, but there you go. I don't know much about curls, but you're gonna look good no matter what. :blowkiss:

Edited by MissyP89

missionseeker

lol. not true. I know from experience. 

But I do look pretty awesome as a redhead. lol. It's summer though, and I'm working outside a bunch, so I'm becoming redhead. Not as much as I was in Florida, though. 

I also got a boyfriend shortly after I went red. Maybe that is something to consider... :|

LOL