An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

Wanna go to Nify Fifties in Turnersville with a bunch of crazy 20somethings this weekend? You'll fit right in. ;)

And in the past 10 minutes I've been given multiple reasons to count my blessings and stop sweating my very trivial problems. Shutting up and praying for those that need help more than I do today. 

My dad always told me to not fret over the small stuff. 

Anyway, I will be joining in your weekend activity. I will text you when I have begun.  :cheers: 

OK. Calming myself, setting aside my many feels and reasoning things out. Breathing. This will be OK. 

Nah, I have everything else ... I was just charging my phone last night and didn't throw it in my purse this morning.

I just have a lot of "What are we going to do about ____" questions today. I need to reread the "Do not worry about what you will wear" Gospel.

Nah, I have everything else ... I was just charging my phone last night and didn't throw it in my purse this morning.

I just have a lot of "What are we going to do about ____" questions today. I need to reread the "Do not worry about what you will wear" Gospel.

Me too.

So will you have your cell with you this weekend?