An Old School Catholic Message Board

Doctor Who!

Basilisa Marie

I have recently become a big fan of the 8th doctor

From his movie, his novels, or his big finish audio adventures? Or all of the above? 

I hear Paul McGann was really popular in the UK, as far as book sales. 

From his movie, his novels, or his big finish audio adventures? Or all of the above? 

I hear Paul McGann was really popular in the UK, as far as book sales. 

I have only seen his movie so far, but that alone has sparked my interest pretty high! Id be interested in looking more into his materials .

New trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2uPfmcCdFw

And a comedy sketch by Mark Gatiss (writer for Dr. Who and Sherlock's brother in the new series, etc...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xETlYacSCHE

I really liked Paul McGann, too. The movie was fun, shame Fox didn't decide it was worth resurrecting the series. But they also canceled "Firefly" showing they've made their fair share of dumb decisions... imho, that is... :)

• 2 months later...

I just have to say that Watching Dr Who is definitely on my post-graduation list of things to do. I have never seen Dr Who so it should be interesting. 

I just have to say that Watching Dr Who is definitely on my post-graduation list of things to do. I have never seen Dr Who so it should be interesting. 

It will be very interesting  :evil: 

We got tickets to see the anniversary special in the theatre. :)

The anniversary special is on the 23rd on the television. The Day of the Doctor is in theatres on the 25th.  At least that was what I thought.

The anniversary special is on the 23rd on the television. The Day of the Doctor is in theatres on the 25th.  At least that was what I thought.

I thought The Day of the Doctor is the anniversary special.

We actually were not able to get tickets for opening night though. :P We are watching at home on the Saturday, then going to the theatre on Monday.

We got tickets to see the anniversary special in the theatre. :)

Me too!

Im going with a group of work friends. We all dressed up in costume for a bowling party a while back!

954657_10201346363605596_3722589_n.jpg

Me too!

Im going with a group of work friends. We all dressed up in costume for a bowling party a while back!

954657_10201346363605596_3722589_n.jpg

You have a nice hat. :bounce: