An Old School Catholic Message Board

Doctor Who!

Basilisa Marie

I saw it in 3D at a theater with my friends.

It was a ton of fun and the energy in the theater was amazing!

I was just sad that I saw so many people dressed up as 11...why not any of the others!! I want to dress up as 8

ChristinaTherese

I got an account on Netflix so I could watch Dr. Who legally, and because it looked like the cheapest option that is convenient, and because the first month is free anyway. But.... I watched through season 1 episode 7 (The Long Game, or something like that), and it was just weird. I mean, it wasn't bad. I really didn't like the extra guy's part, but the way things got resolved was nice. But... I think the show is too weird for me. Great, but weird.

Oh, and if you search for Dr. Whooves on Youtube you can find some Dr. Who and My Little Pony combos that are nice.

I got an account on Netflix so I could watch Dr. Who legally, and because it looked like the cheapest option that is convenient, and because the first month is free anyway. But.... I watched through season 1 episode 7 (The Long Game, or something like that), and it was just weird. I mean, it wasn't bad. I really didn't like the extra guy's part, but the way things got resolved was nice. But... I think the show is too weird for me. Great, but weird.

Oh, and if you search for Dr. Whooves on Youtube you can find some Dr. Who and My Little Pony combos that are nice.

A lot of people prefer the next two Doctors to the one you are on now. I am not necessarily among them, but I see their point. If you're having trouble getting through Ecclestone, perhaps try Tennant or Smith instead of forcing yourself.

Cute is more than pretty.

Potato potato

Cute is till not interesting or useful.  :hehe2:

[spoiler]It might not be entirely her fault, since she only had half of a season dedicated to her story line. But in any case, it was stupid. They called her the doctors savior or something lame...no. Thats Donna! They are reusing stuff...its lame. 

I liked her more as a Dalek.

When they introduced her, it seemed SO COOOL! I was like OMGOSH WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GIRL!

Then when we found out she was everywhere cause she jumped into the Doctors Time vortex thing...I just felt like it was a cop out. It was lame and he should have just left her there. Cause now what? Shouldnt he be dead since she isnt there saving him in the past? Or leading him to his future? Dumb,

On top of that I just find her annoying. She is too zaney. I get that the Doctor is super zaney..but two of them is just too much.

She was also 100% useless in the 50th. All she did was bat her eyes and wear a short skirt and occasionally made puppy eyes at John Hurt and say "Oh poo poo why u so sad?"[/spoiler]