An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bg's Random Ramblings And Thoughts 3

BG45

Goodness, congratulations on the post milestone!

Congratulations BG :) There's a lotta life in those posts ;)

wwwwwwwow!

Thank you all so very much!!!  I can hardly believe it! :)  And a lot of life indeed...

That's because "Zelda: Twilight Princess" is running.

How is that game?  Picked it up from Wal-Mart for really cheap months ago, but haven't opened it yet.

How is that game?  Picked it up from Wal-Mart for really cheap months ago, but haven't opened it yet.

It can be addicting (I start dreaming Zelda), but sometimes it just doesn't make a very good Wii game. Some of the motions are very difficult to manage with Wii controls, plus my hands are too slow and fat to make the tricky stuff work. I don't like games that get too hard.

Sounds like it might be hard for me too; reaction times aren't the best, and my fingers are a bit fat for the wii-mote's small buttons.  However, addicting to the point of dreaming about it seems like a good thing about the game itself!!

Honestly, it shocked me how HUGE that difference was between men and women!

I am not into wii, but I remember discussing with my husband at one point the stats on men/women getting on to the internet (this was in late1990's when it was pretty new stuff.  Almost all the guys had been introduced by a woman... but then the men just took it over!  We thought it was fascinating.

I suspect the women go for the relationship stuff and the interconnection stuff... and the guys for the sports, gambling and more over-the-top gaming.  I dunno.  Would be interesting to researrch... Nice thesis for someone ELSE!

It can be addicting (I start dreaming Zelda), but sometimes it just doesn't make a very good Wii game. Some of the motions are very difficult to manage with Wii controls, plus my hands are too slow and fat to make the tricky stuff work. I don't like games that get too hard.

I'm not any good at games that need people to run and jump... I just can't do it fast enough.   

Part of the way my brain is NOT correctly wired.   :)

So I'll ask for prayers again when we get closer, but...I have an on campus interview.  At my alma mater.  On March 3rd.

YOU GOT EM!!!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

March 3 - St. Katherine Drexel!!!!!!!   One of my FAVORITES!

Her shrine is in Bensalem, PA.   Maybe you should go make her a visit and ask for her to intercede for you!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine_Drexel

HEY BG!!!!   Maybe they should come up with a Plants Versus Zombies version for the WII!!!!!!!

Can you imagine how FUN it would be??????

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAbHz8iYHc&list=TL8dNf7FdlecWc1r9u2hWq94UE-AB9wXe9[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ&list=TL8dNf7FdlecWc1r9u2hWq94UE-AB9wXe9[/media]