An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finding Other Catholic Virgins?

polskieserce

You know, if people had just stayed on topic and given him advice on where to meet them and not give him grief for wanting someone equal to him in the virginity department (which happened practically immediately after his first post), things would not have turned ugly like they did. 

I hope youse are all proud of yourselves.

Yes, I'm sure the search for the woman who fits your ridiculous standards is quite trying.

Which shows how far standards have fallen among modern American Catholics....

Cartel loves you no matter what,1st or last. it's me tobe i cant stress it enough.

And "if you're not sure that it's potato borscht, there could be orphans working in the mine". 

(Who knows the reference?)

CatholicsAreKewl

Last! No fakesies this time. /thread

Edited by CatholicsAreKewl

HisChildForever

Which shows how far standards have fallen among modern American Catholics....

Seriously? I think we've all made it perfectly clear that it's FINE to desire a virgin spouse. But it's NOT FINE to demand a virgin spouse as if you're entitled to a piece of property. And it's NOT FINE to lump all non-virgin women into the hoe-bag category, or to speak of them as if they're sub-human. It's also NOT FINE to demand that the spouse ALSO be white, tall, no history of mental illness/present medications (even if it's something so common as an antidepressant or benzo), wealthy, and whatever other non-negotiables he has on his little checklist.

You clearly just don't understand that it's the OP's attitude we have a problem with.

Lastly, you're just as bad - you're obviously implying that all American Catholics are liberals? I'm an American Catholic and I have very high standards, thanks.