An Old School Catholic Message Board

A.a. Thread

I'm no hero....I'm just a guy who likes to drink for 15 to 30 hours straight and never let the fun stop.

This made my day.  

I was going to make some smart ass comment about this. But, honestly, you're doing a good thing. Going to AA is tough. Being public about it is tough. You should be commended for what you're doing. Is the girl your future wife? Probably not. But maybe she is.

haha I was just joking...I'm a big smart ass myself...thanks for the props man....Godbless...

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

:) 

I don't endorse all this artists music because i haven't heard much else but i do endorse this 1 song and i hope it helps.

http://youtu.be/QpdWDSX8tlY

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Great meeting....Had a guest speaker....These are my favorite meetings when there is a good guest speaker...His story was great....Amazing stuff....

Peace to you brother in christ. The good, the ok and the boring. How it iz lah. Very difficult when there iz a succession of boring speakers or you hear the same story over and over, the same story over and over is common for some, they just tell there war stories and thats all they have, nothing spectacular, but it helps them.   :)  Have you heard of the desiderata, i have read it a few times it is a short poem/wisdom, it is christian as far as i'm aware and helps me when i call the word desiderata to my mind when i'm listening to someone whom is boring me half to death. Anyhow, i'm very glad your still at it. Check the desiderata out, is like finding a bottle of water in the middle of the desert and short and easy to understand. Onward christian soul.

Jesus iz LORD.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Here's another pick me up song for you brother,please don't take offence if in anyway it offends you. I was thinking of you just then when i listened to this song and how i hope in all manner of things that you soar like an eagle once you with the grace of God defeat whatever it is that is binding you to the drink.

http://youtu.be/lf5E8wxZQLw

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye