TheresaThoma Posted October 21, 2013 Author Posted October 21, 2013 TT - if you are going to spam - then post prayers! You can do the Rosary or the Jesus Prayer or post something in the Prayer room. Make yourself useful! :) Ok noted!!
TheresaThoma Posted October 21, 2013 Author Posted October 21, 2013 What's your goal? 3000? My goal is to be able to change my own title before I have to move in January. So far I think I am doing ok and might even make my goal before I have to move!
Byzantine Posted October 21, 2013 Posted October 21, 2013 My goal is to be able to change my own title before I have to move in January. So far I think I am doing ok and might even make my goal before I have to move! Yay!
TheresaThoma Posted October 22, 2013 Author Posted October 22, 2013 So 86 days now and I still have to average between 7-8 posts a day. I will say the top poster's page has been helpful in keeping track of how many posts I have made each day.
Nunsense Posted October 22, 2013 Posted October 22, 2013 You do know the goal is 3210 - right?? dUSt posted this on an older thread. http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/126363-group-and-member-title-on-pm/#.UmZFWyW4bDc Lurker 0 PM Newbie 52 PM Peep 134 PM Alien 312 PM Super Alien 777 PM Pham 1584 I Can Change My Own Title Now 3210
Byzantine Posted October 23, 2013 Posted October 23, 2013 You do know the goal is 3210 - right?? dUSt posted this on an older thread. http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/126363-group-and-member-title-on-pm/#.UmZFWyW4bDc Lurker 0 PM Newbie 52 PM Peep 134 PM Alien 312 PM Super Alien 777 PM Pham 1584 I Can Change My Own Title Now 3210 I need to get a move on!
TheresaThoma Posted October 24, 2013 Author Posted October 24, 2013 Whoops some how I had the number 3125 not too much of a difference but still I will have to redo my calculations.
TheresaThoma Posted October 24, 2013 Author Posted October 24, 2013 ok it is actually now closer to 9 posts per day to make my goal! Eek! I shall do it though!
TheresaThoma Posted October 25, 2013 Author Posted October 25, 2013 Ok I am now under 2000 hours until I move and 51 days until I graduate! Very scary but exciting!
TheresaThoma Posted October 25, 2013 Author Posted October 25, 2013 Every post gets me a little closer!! I will do this!
Comingback Posted October 26, 2013 Posted October 26, 2013 I'm not really sure how I ended up on here, but I did look up Maggie's Place. What a wonderful place! And we need more of these places, I would think. Are you going for a year? They mentioned that as an option. So, answer and increase your post count!!
TheresaThoma Posted October 26, 2013 Author Posted October 26, 2013 I'm not really sure how I ended up on here, but I did look up Maggie's Place. What a wonderful place! And we need more of these places, I would think. Are you going for a year? They mentioned that as an option. So, answer and increase your post count!! Yes I am going for a year and I'm excited. I'm still waiting to hear what house I will be assigned to. I'm kind of hoping for Cleveland (I have family near there) but whatever God wills!
TheresaThoma Posted October 26, 2013 Author Posted October 26, 2013 And in other news I have met the number of posts I need to make for today but I'm still going to keep posting!!!
TheresaThoma Posted October 26, 2013 Author Posted October 26, 2013 Must keep adding on these posts. Also tomorrow I will be refereeing a MS/HS robot competition. It should be interesting, a long day but interesting.
ChristinaTherese Posted October 26, 2013 Posted October 26, 2013 Must keep adding on these posts. Also tomorrow I will be refereeing a MS/HS robot competition. It should be interesting, a long day but interesting. Oh, that sounds like fun!
TheresaThoma Posted October 31, 2013 Author Posted October 31, 2013 Oh no this thread almost dropped to the second page! I can't have that now can I?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now