TheresaThoma Posted December 1, 2013 Author Posted December 1, 2013 Mission accomplished today. My sister, her fiance and I all went and got professional photos done. WITHOUT my mom knowing what we were up to. They are going to be Christmas presents for both sets of parents.
cmaD2006 Posted December 1, 2013 Posted December 1, 2013 And lets get closer to 3200 posts by using this thread! Here we go ... one less to go!
cmaD2006 Posted December 1, 2013 Posted December 1, 2013 And with this one ... 2560 posts, 640 to go!
cmaD2006 Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 633 and counting down ... ya'd think as a mod I'd get there faster! :p
TheresaThoma Posted December 7, 2013 Author Posted December 7, 2013 Maybe you need to be a meaner mod!
TheresaThoma Posted December 7, 2013 Author Posted December 7, 2013 And in other news I realized today that I needed to change my pic to be liturgically correct. oops!
AnneLine Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 Llama and I were wondering... rather like the Princess, your Ordinary time roots were showing, TT... you are kinda a little slow there. but we love you... :hug:
AnneLine Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 (edited) And just to show you how nice Llama and I are, we are bumping your thread for another point! :saint2: :saint2: :eek: :saint2: :saint2: Edited December 7, 2013 by AnneLine
TheresaThoma Posted December 7, 2013 Author Posted December 7, 2013 Mostly it was due to the fact that I have been super busy
ChristinaTherese Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 Got finals coming up soon, TT? Or just a whole bunch of final projects and whatnot?
TheresaThoma Posted December 8, 2013 Author Posted December 8, 2013 Finals and projects. Ugh! On the brightside in a week it will be all done!
ChristinaTherese Posted December 8, 2013 Posted December 8, 2013 I know. Except that you're graduating and I'm just in the middle of junior year. Oh joy.... I'm going to sleep. (And I haven't gotten any more work done tonight, I just had to wait for my laundry.) I'll have to try to get some stuff done tomorrow, though. But after Monday I'll have passed the biggest hurdle. What about you?
TheresaThoma Posted December 9, 2013 Author Posted December 9, 2013 Wednesday is my last final. I might have a few things to tidy up after that but not much. Most likely everything will be done Thursday.
TheresaThoma Posted December 14, 2013 Author Posted December 14, 2013 I'm done with finals!! Yippee!!!
TheresaThoma Posted December 21, 2013 Author Posted December 21, 2013 Let the count down begin 26 days till I move. Seems a bit unreal and I know time will fly by! Also I apparently cannot keep track of the days of the week anymore. LOL. I can get it right in the morning but my brain seems to fall out by evening. I got the date right for the cat's vet appointment but I messed up the date for my old dance studio's performance of the Nutcracker. I went down there this evening only to realize that the performance isn't until tomorrow. Oh well I at least got to talk to some of my old dance teachers which is always lovely. I don't think I will make my post goal by the time I move but I'm slowly getting there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now