An Old School Catholic Message Board

Santa Claus

blazeingstar

This seems kind of heavy for a small child.

Have you always been a fun-sucker?

Remember what he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

PhuturePriest

Have you always been a fun-sucker?

Remember what he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

I'm not being a fun-sucker, I'm saying if that was written for a child, the language should have been a little easier to understand. I understood every word of it, but it's written in a heavy and dramatic way that might confuse a child.

CatholicsAreKewl

Dedushka Moroz! Bringing "let's take  the 'Christ' out of 'Christmas'" to a new level!

ded-moroz.jpg

Edited by CatholicsAreKewl

There is no such person as santa

you claimed to be santa

you lied

it's as simple as that.

Wow you have a very very disturbing idea of what is a lie and what is not a lie.

Tolkien was obviously a huge liar since he wrote his children Christmas stories pretending to be santa clause.

Wait, I'm sure Jesus was a huge liar too considering he told PARABLES.

Also, to pretend isn't to be childish, but childlike. I pray that I can be more childlike every day, for Jesus said "Let the children come to me."

PhuturePriest

Also, to pretend isn't to be childish, but childlike. I pray that I can be more childlike every day, for Jesus said "Let the children come to me."

I suppose Saint Therese' spirituality is completely wrong since it's centered on becoming more and more like "a little child".

KnightofChrist

Amen I say to you, unless you be converted, and become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. - Matthew 18:3

Amen I say to you, unless you be converted, and become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. - Matthew 18:3

I will not stoop to that level

PhuturePriest

Because children are short?

Not physically speaking. If we're going to speak in terms of physical height than I fit right in with children.

Not physically speaking. If we're going to speak in terms of physical height than I fit right in with children.

If we are going to speak in terms of almost everything, you fit right in with children. :|

:bounce:

PhuturePriest

If we are going to speak in terms of almost everything, you fit right in with children. :|

:bounce:

The child in me is dying on the inside that what I really want for Christmas this year is a graphing calculator, hence why I also asked for the brand new One Direction album.