An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

Carter... maybe think about bringing something you can change into for the ceremony.   You could end up with photos of you in your pajamas in newspapers and similar things... on the internet.

Worst of all... if you DO get canonized, it could end up being one of your official photos.

Seriously, think about bringing a skirt and sweater or some slacks and a blouse, ok?  Just in case everyone else is all dressed up....

• 2 weeks later...

What do you do when a guy (Joey) you like who and just asked you to go to the dance calls you a self-centered sl*t? And continues to call you a sl*t even since he is angry at you? Really ticked off since he lied to one of my friends who asked him about it and said that he didn't call me that! So happy to have a little break but my phone is being bombarded by these type of text by him and I cannot block him number on my phone. I put my phone in my drawer and am now finishing a quilt trying to seek some peace in that! Prayers please that his will stop it. 

No new news on granddad, but him in your prayers if possible! 

Oh, Carter, that's hard.   Best I can suggest is to tell him, once, very firmly, that it needs to stop, and that you won't be responding to his texts until you have an apology.  I will pray it stops.   If it doesn't ask your parents if they have any suggestions... one option, of course, is to get your number changed... a pain but it would solve the problem....  hang in there....

• 3 weeks later...
ChristianGirlForever

Exactly my style! :D Just add a lot of spicy mustard. :love:

Yes, and sauerkraut!  I love meat.  I get weak if I don't eat it, and I'm a girl.  lol

I have decided that I just want peace and quite for Christmas. And good books. And lots of tea/hot chocolate. And good music.

Iz got my hair cut today!!! Mom told me that I needed it cut so I went to Wal-Mart and got it cut. I got 3 inches taken off, texturized (thinned out), and got side bangs! I have tried side bangs before and like them, I just always let them grow back and forget to get them cut. I hope this will help with my headaches (I get them since my hair is like super thick...)

I have been to our local pizza place 3 times in the past week... And I am going again today. At least I have eaten something different each time. The first I had spaghetti, the second bread sticks (that are just about like pizza...), and the third time a rib sandwich. Today I am going there with a club I am in for a Christmas party and we are having a monster pizza (giant pizza) and several big cookies (ice cream, chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven, whip cream, and chocolate syrup drizzled over it.) The big cookie is the best thing on the menu!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!! I got lots of great gifts like a "I love John Paul II" :dance4: shirt from UCatholic!!!

Yesterday I went hiking with my siblings, three cousins, and Andy (a family friend who loves to mess with me.) While we were hiking Sky Bridge at Red River Gorge (great place if you ever get to go) I somehow got a phone call from mom and she said that my Great Aunt Christy had to be taken to the ER earlier and is unresponsive. We rushed back to the car (jumping off a couple of ridges...) and went and got supper at a pizza place nearby. We had not eaten anything all day and had been hiking for the past several hours so we were hungry! After that we drove straight to the hospital (like an hour and a half away from Red River Gorge, half an hour from my house) and my siblings said that someone should stay with mom at the hospital so since I was the youngest I got to stay. We got home at around 3 in the morning, mom wanted to stay until she got admitted to a room and she is in the same ICU room that Granddad was in when he was at that hospital. The doctor said that it was literarily minute by minute with Aunt Christy. She broke her shoulder two weeks ago; and has pneumonia in her left lung and is septic. If you can please keep her in your prayers it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys! :) 

No news on Aunt Christy.

Dad took my sisters and me shopping today and I am happy that I remembered that homecoming is in two months. I found a super cute dress  (lace top with a fluffy bottom) and gold sparkly heels all for under $20! The dress is a little bit shorter than I am used to (about 4-5 inches above the knee) and since I am tall it just makes it look even taller (and then you just add the 3 inches from the heels, yeah I said 3 inches...). I am going to try to add some fabric to it but if I don't it isn't too immodest, at least it will be better than a dress that one girl wore last year. You could practically see her behind... But it is super cute and I am happy that I found it for that price!

Nice to have you here Not A Mallard. I haz a question for you: What is a Mallard? I want to know this so I know what you are not.

Not A Mallard

Nice to have you here Not A Mallard. I haz a question for you: What is a Mallard? I want to know this so I know what you are not.

This:Male_mallard.jpg

I don't know if he still visits, but there was once a user here named notardillacid, and I pronounced his name in my mind as "not a mallard," so my name is an inside joke with myself.