An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Think This Is The Beginning Of A Beautiful Phriendship...

Ancilla Domini

Ancilla Domini

no need I just thought since this seems to be the beginning of a beautiful phriendship I would share a small milestone.

Very good choice. :) I just graduated from PM Peep to PM Alien.

"One small step for Phatmass, one giant leap for Ancilla Domini..." or something to that effect.

Ancilla Domini

I would have been so embarrassed had I been Maria in The Sound of Music, with all those nuns at my wedding singing, "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?" Couldn't they have chosen a better song? :hehe2:

Edited by Ancilla Domini

Ancilla Domini

What episode?

The Christmas Invasion. It's one of the first episodes with David Tennant.

(I'll go back a few doctors and watch Tom Baker or Peter Davison, next)

Ancilla Domini

go back to S1 EP1, an unearthly child.  Best episode EVER.  :smile4:

When I read that first, I thought you said, "Go back to S1 EP1, you unearthly child!" Thanks, Rock. XD

Okey-dokey, I'll watch that one. :)

Discipulus Romae

When I read that first, I thought you said, "Go back to S1 EP1, you unearthly child!"

:rotfl2: XD

Yeah, the old B&W Dr. Who is Oodles better than the new one in my opinion.  There's so much more chivalry and less disgusting weird stuff. In fact, there's NO disgusting weird stuff!

:smile4:

Ancilla Domini

:rotfl2: XD

Yeah, the old B&W Dr. Who is Oodles better than the new one in my opinion.  There's so much more chivalry and less disgusting weird stuff. In fact, there's NO disgusting weird stuff!

:smile4:

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day." Oh well...I'll prop your comment tomorrow. :D

Yeah...B&W is generally better. :) There were some pretty creepy-looking creatures in the new ones! Jeepers...I think I'll go watch the older ones. :D

ChristinaTherese

Um. Yeah, the new ones can be creepy. If I knew a way other than Netflix to watch the old ones legally I'd check them out.... The reason I stopped watching Dr. Who (just on Netflix, not actually while it was airing on TV) was that some of it is so creepy. (The last one I watched was The Satan Pit, which is two episodes, and I can assure you that you never ever want to watch it.)

Discipulus Romae

yeah, the first doctor is so kind.  I don't know how after thousands of years he could turn out crazy and random like the new ones.

I still haven't gotten through the first season yet, there are 30-40 episodes, so school will always be first priority..... or at least it should be....

*Gets back to doing last week's tests*