An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Board: The Purged

dUSt

"Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword. For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

Remember what happened to that guy.

That is the guy I follow.

Edited by Perigrina

now i'm hungry for chicken. :unsure: on a Friday. 

Wait, yesterday was Friday. Damn it. My girlfriend made chicken for dinner. 

It also depends upon how often you poor and visit. 

I think you meant "pour", yes? as in pouring yourself a drink and then getting on phatmass? :unsure: 

Okay, I think I can say this now, SemperCatholic was me and Lilla's little brother! Who we haven't seen for years. He even recently got married without telling anyone :(

we miss him a lot but it was always kind of nice to see his posts here, although we couldn't PM him, because we know he's still alive at least :(

Andy if you read this please call home!! and at least talk to Dad if you won't talk to Mom. We love you and miss you.

Ash Wednesday

Okay, I think I can say this now, SemperCatholic was me and Lilla's little brother! Who we haven't seen for years. He even recently got married without telling anyone :(

we miss him a lot but it was always kind of nice to see his posts here, although we couldn't PM him, because we know he's still alive at least :(

Andy if you read this please call home!! and at least talk to Dad if you won't talk to Mom. We love you and miss you.

This broke my heart. Prayers for your family, Maggie.

I won't pretend I'm not very sad he got banned :cry: :cry: although I'm sure he was asking for it. I hope he wasn't rude to anyone in PM. We had a terrible upbringing and I don't blame him for never coming back but I wish he would talk to his brother and sisters since we went through it all together.

He's a lost boy! :( :cry: :( it's hard to lose sight of him. :cry: Maybe we will find him online somewhere again one day. I google his name all the time trying to find him.

Edited by Maggie

Can't help it Lillla I'm crying over here! The bad guys would just have to make me cry and I'd be a blubbering mess lol! :cry:

Credo in Deum

This explains a lot about how he posted here. He always came across as having a lot of anger. We had an issue with my brother who left for years. He got along with our dad but hated our mom, me, and our other brother because he thought we sided with our mom during our parents divorce. There was so much anger in him, it seemed like the family would never mend. I used to try and help bring them together but nothing worked. I then offered it to God and told Him I wanted Him to heal us and in His time. I tell you Maggie not only was that prayer answered, it was answered beyond what I had ever expected. My brother is now always around and my mom and him have a strong relationship with each other. We as brothers are finally all back together and helping each other out, as brothers should. With God all things are possible so don't despair. Keep praying. I will keep him in my prayers as well as the healing of your family.

I liked him. I'm sorry he's gone. 

Big, huge, prayers for your family Maggie & Lilllabettt (is that right? did I spell it wrong again?)

Yes GtF is our other little brother. All the kids (were) on phatmass. That one still comes to Thanksgiving dinner.