An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fr. Ripperger: NeoCatholicism vs. Traditionalism

Nihil Obstat

KnightofChrist

Since you just posted a black face image, I have to ask, who do the apes and monkeys in this picture represent Cat?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I kinda actually agree with catlick about white people being able to choose white people, jews to choose jews etc, as long as they aren't persecuting any others outside of there little club. And of course not all have to subscribe to such practice and those that disagree just don't go to the store. A catholic school should be allowed to employ only catholic teaches if it so wishes, though perhaps not refuse any patrons unless any patron displays unruly behavior and in such a case it should be well within the rights of an establishment to ban such a person. I may be totally wrong. Idk.

The holy roman catholic church refuses anyone whom is not a baptised and confirmed member of the church holy communion. Is this a form of racism?

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Nihil Obstat

And again i wouldn't call anyone who isn't catholic a heretic, a heretic is a catholic whom has delibrately with full knowledge and consent and refusal to submit to magesterial justice continued to believe something that attacks the fundemental truths of the faith.

This is incorrect. CCC: "Heresy is the obstinate post-baptismal denial of some truth which must be believed with divine and catholic faith, or it is likewise an obstinate doubt concerning the same."
Heresy then is denial of the truths of the faith. One can be an heretic by denying these truths even if he is not a Catholic to begin with.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I believe you are incorrect Nihil, though perhaps my understanding is not complete my knowledge would come from the magesterium of the catholic church. I talk with a lot of priests and go to talks run by priests and bishops, i ask questions but don't question the holy magesterium. And again you proove me correct with church documents, the heretic needs to be have been baptised catholic.

Nihil Obstat

I believe you are incorrect Nihil, though perhaps my understanding is not complete my knowledge would come from the magesterium of the catholic church. I talk with a lot of priests and go to talks run by priests and bishops, i ask questions but don't question.

Your understanding is incorrect.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

The church is addressing catholics therefore is defining a baptism performed by one of her holy priesthood, not the world outside the church, the catechism is such a document, and infallible by the way. Though any outsiders who choose to believe that which the universal magesterium chooses to teach is most welcome to.

Nihil Obstat

The church is addressing catholics therefore is defining a baptism performed by one of her holy priesthood, not the world outside the church, the catechism is such a document, and infallible by the way. Though any outsiders who choose to believe that which the universal magesterium chooses to teach is most welcome to.

Basically everything in this post is wrong.

julianneoflongbeach

You are still incorrect. The definition is "post-baptismal denial".

Hows about we say you're both kinda right seeing as how not all who are baptized are Catholic, and yet if you are baptized you are part of the Church of God, which in the fullness of truth is Catholic...

KnightofChrist

Hows about we say you're both kinda right seeing as how not all who are baptized are Catholic, and yet if you are baptized you are part of the Church of God, which in the fullness of truth is Catholic...

All valid baptisms are Catholic. Tab, is an ok guy in that he's kind. But he is very mixed up about the Faith.