Transgender Man Here! Ask Me Anything! :)

CuriositasEtFidem

52 minutes ago, MIKolbe said:

you had me until that.. I am neither tall nor muscular and my wife likes me!!!

well..she more tolerates me..BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!

Incline bench press, deadlifts, and some cardio my friend.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CuriositasEtFidem

• fides' Jack

• Peace

• little2add

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone interested in some well reasoned guidance on such issues, the Congregation for Catholic Education's 2019 document Male and Female He Created Them has some very nice guidance, which I will a

You say "double effect", but I hear "the end justifies the means". What the surgeon does in these circumstance is permanent mutilation to allow someone to tell a lie with their own body. I heard

There was no need to prematurely assume the worst of all of us in this regard before letting the thread take its course. I remain faithful to every teaching of the Catholic Church, felt that a warm we

Posted Images

CuriositasEtFidem
6 minutes ago, Peace said:

Agreed. I'm more of an aerobics guy myself, personally (rollerblading/skating, etc.) 

17 minutes ago, Peace said:

Vehemently disagree.   Body weight exercises and Kettlebells.   But you can’t outwork your fork. 

Ask Me Anything! :)

what kind of Brain is yours, male or female?

there is definitely a big difference.  I’m not talking about emotions, either.   
I believe males and females both have equal amounts of emotions.  i’m talking about things Like how you perceive or say or do stuff.

IE:

females:   Tend to talk a lot

males: as a general rule, say what they have to say in a few words as possible.

females: have stronger bonds to children especially if they’re their own

males: care about their kids as much as there mother does but the motherly does not compare or even come close to the special bond of motherly love   :heart:

i’m a typical male and I think like one too.   My wife often says that my life would be very boring without her... ( that’s true,  but I won’t admit it to her)

Edited by little2add
18 hours ago, Anomaly said:

@little2addI think that’s a point being made in this thread.   How much of that behavior is “male brain” you’re born with, or role behaviors that are taught through society of your particular culture?

Impossible to quantify but if you read the book "The Female Brain" and some other research, you'll notice some things like the interconnections in the brain being generally weighted differently between men and women. There are also big hormonal differences from a very early stage (even within the womb, from what I recall).  Even very young boys and girls will generally exhibit different scores on certain mental aptitude tests (girls being better in some areas, boys in others).

My guess is that there are certain things that neither men nor women are naturally inclined to do (like go and fight in a war, for example) but then we pick and choose certain things as male roles (go fight and die for the country) and other things as female roles, and socialize the groups into taking them on, in order for our civilizations to advance. This is where I think a lot of the culture comes in.

nevermind culture influences. 

there are vast differences in brain function between men and woman.  they have nothing to do with learned behavior.  

I'm not talking about feminine or masculine attributes either.

Imma gonna raise a red flag here. 
For example, just because males tend to be mechanically inclined, doesn’t mean a woman can’t be a great engineer or even a mediocre engineer because she has a female brain.   Why is it unwanted and weird if a little boy is more interested in playing house and cooking then baseball or trucks?  
How strict should culture and parents be in enforcing gender roles/identities?    At what point does different interests and personalities cause behaviors that manifest as trans-gender behavior in a culture?    When does sensitivity in a guy become sissy, or gay, or transgender?    When does being stoic and mechanical in a woman become butch or nice lady or dude?

• Like 1