An Old School Catholic Message Board

Not that I dislike VeraMaria.... BUT....

franciscanheart

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 06:27 PM'] but why can't everyone else get that kind of welcome? :huh:

alas, i give up. no more posting on this thread. -_- [/quote]
because PM is filled with humans.

We try to be welcoming to everyone. I try, I know. But just because one person garners a lot of attention - doesn't mean that anyone is unloved.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I posted a very personal thread about someone very close to me. I got very limited response. I was sad. I was dissappointed in my Pham. But, I decided to move on. I felt hurt at first because I'd like to think that people here think well of me. But, I can just about guarantee who will respond to a thread I post.

Reach out to those you don't talk to normally. Befriend newbies. Enjoy each other's company.

Eat tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and cake and be happy. Beany says.

theculturewarrior

[quote name='Azriel' date='Feb 21 2005, 06:45 PM'] I was sad. [/quote]
I'm sorry. :(

I don't really go out of my comfort zone much, and I pretty much just phatmass with a few people. I think the reason Vera gets these kinds of responses is because 1.) she phatmasses with everyone and 2.) when she does, she clicks.

There's no phatmass elite. Just personalities who have ventured out to meet one another, and discovered they get along nicely.

But she still hasn't answered my PM. :rolleyes:

[color=#ff0066] ^_^ You guys are so silly. This is an internet forum, not a dorm room. Be loving, and remember that cyberspace is not necessarily reality.

Love in Christ,
Erin[/color]

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 21 2005, 07:07 PM'] OGOODNESS YALL ARE STILL LETTING THIS THING GET OUT OF HAND!! PLEASE-- MODS DELETE THIS THREAD!! [/quote]
Nah. Its constructive. We can just let it die a slow death.

Cheesecake anyone?

Hahaha wow. What a thread. I would just like to point out that this entire thing was about Phazzan. He made a 'Attention VeraMaria' thread, and I felt like pointing out that there were already like 5 that he had made. I ended up finding a few more than I expected :wacko:. I wasn't doing it because I particularly like Vera (although she is very dope) but mainly because I thought the threads were getting ridiculous... sorry if anybody felt left out.

Andd... just so you know - I don't have any threads named after ME either. I never end up on any 'favourite phatmasser' lists, and I don't really care either. Just an observation - so don't go thinking this is about popularity. Its about Phazzan needing to stop making new threads. :sweat:

And it appears this whole scheme has backfired and made me look like a crazy Canuck... :drool: